[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want someone to come and change my life. That this person comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496360340075.jpg (49KB, 279x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496360340075.jpg
49KB, 279x640px
I want someone to come and change my life. That this person comes into my life and stays. Someone with whom I can laugh for hours, be myself. Someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with that someone. That is the rarest person in the world, more unexpected, just like me, but different at the same time. I want to spend hours with that person talked about nothing special, I want to live adventures, to live fights, reconciliations, nights, days, sadness, joys, I want to get used to every small detail of that person. I want to offer everything I have to that person..I want to love that person and being loved in return.

If some girl is interested, please post in this thread and let me know ;-;
>>
Get real faggot, nobody but yourself can change/fix your life. You can't change anyone else's either. You've been watching too many shitty movies/anime.
All true change comes from within - fix yourself and you'll find who you're looking for.
>>
>I need 6\10 girlfriend from internet. Will gib love and shit

Honestly you cannot get anymore sad. From this thread OP is 13-15. You need to focus on school kid not Asian gf.
>>
>>37928693
This is real I'm tired of being alone I want SOMEONE TO LOVE AND GET LOVED IN RETURN.

I need someone I just need that person.
>>
Sounds interesting.How will you prove me you are someone whos worth it?
>>
>>37928820
It's not as fun as it sounds. I thought I found that, but its waaay more complicated. this isnt just some tv/anime bullshit where they're into you and that's that. It takes a lot more effort. And these insecurities wont go away just because you met someone, trust me.
>>
>>37929012
Don't do it. Someone who begs for a online gf is extremely unstable mentally, socially and physically. Don't go for bottom feeders, you can do better then that.
>>
>>37929012
I am, pretty much, I'd prove it by talking I guess, I know it's hard to believe in a board and with people like >>37929062 this, with an empty life, just see how this person responds.

This anon seems anonnoyed because someone is trying to find the happiness. Anon really thinks we're in facebook.
>>
>>37929062
I have the ability to cure peoples depression.Ive had moments in my life when ive been really desperate so i understand the struggle.
>>
>>37929124
>e
you're not going to find happiness here. Go out, hang with friends. If you dont have any? just go out and meet people. Go for coffee, go out to a pub regularly, someone will notcie you and start talking. The mind is a wonderful thing, youll know what to do/say when it happens. Youre not going to meet a girl here man. There'll be a girl out there who's mostly perfect for you. Just gotta try.
>>
>>37929156
Just stop it, you literally don't know anything about me.
>>37929135
I'm not depressed or something like that, I'd like if I say I'm not meantally stable, cause I am not, but well, I am somehow. If you have a "cure" for my issues it'd be really nice, but I honestly doubt it, though who really knows.
>>
Sorry, but Misaki isn't going to knock on your door.

If you want to meet people you have to put yourself out there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.