[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this point i just don't care about appearance anymore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2520.jpg (81KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
81KB, 1020x759px
At this point i just don't care about appearance anymore. I don't even want a gf, i want a wife, they don't have to be pretty. Pretty people are narcissistic and somewhere along the way in the future they will probably think "hmm i'm pretty, i should deserve more".

I want to have a daughter. I want to be a very good father that she loves me a lot and i'm very meaningful to her.
>>
>>37927355
>I don't even want a gf, i want a wife

according to you, what would be the difference between those two concepts?
>>
>>37927378
I want to start a family. Not just goofing around. What's the point of bf gf ? Social media/social sensationalization
>>
>>37927422
Your wife is just a gf who agrees to a serious commitment with you its really not any different than a gf they are still the same person. Some people stay together for decades and have children but never get married don't assume you need to get married to be happy and serious with someone you can still do that with a gf.
>>
>>37927355
>in the future they will probably think "hmm i'm pretty, i should deserve more".
yes
>I want to have a daughter.
these are the worst sorts of guys. I hate guys that want kids, but these ones especially.
>>
>>37927452
Watch jordan peterson on marriage.

>>37927601
Why exactly ?
>>
>>37927625
here is what they picture when they want kids

>child that looks like them and wife (mostly them), no deformities, maybe a nice house, dog

here is what they don't picture
>wiping baby vagina filled with shit
>grows up to be ugly because her dad is ugly
>home repair, $1000s in bills, way more than NEETbux can pay
>daughter grows up to be a spoiled bitch no matter how hard you "tried"
>gets pregnant and makes you take care of the grandchild
>blaming the wife because it's her fault for letting her wear leggings to school
>etc
>>
>>37927657
But i'm not ugly
And i'm not gonna be a neet, i'm a uni student and i'm gonna have a job
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.