[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>introduction week at uni >forced to play introduction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 73.jpg (49KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
49KB, 645x623px
>introduction week at uni
>forced to play introduction games
>ok stand in a line with a chosen topic and one person has to guess how its sorted
>let's do amount of people kissed!
>>
>>37927006
and what did you say?
>>
How did it go? What wax your response?
>>
holy shit what did you say
>>
File: 1498172544803.jpg (376KB, 1000x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1498172544803.jpg
376KB, 1000x1042px
>Now introduce yourselves to the class and tell one interesting fact
>each person will have to repeat everyone else's name and fact
>>
>>37927006
You realize you don't actually have to play those, right? They're not going to do anything to you if you don't.
>>
The fuck? What country are you from, we last played introduction games in preschool, if anyone suggested that at university he'd get laughed out.
>>
>>37927603
Fuck these. They force the unlucky ones at the end of the round to memorize an ungodly amount of names and trivia.
>>
File: 1495656740250-r9k.jpg (14KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495656740250-r9k.jpg
14KB, 231x218px
>first day of college, want to turn over a new leaf
>"ok then people lets all stand and do a presentation of ourselves"
>shit this is pretty fucking unexpected
>everybody babbles on about who they are, where they come from. Chads crack a few jokes and everybody laughs
>my turn, mumble "hello i'm anon and i'm from spergistan"
>"what's that? Do you think you could speak a bit louder?"
>everybody is staring, go red in the face and start to sweat "H-ELLO I-IM ANON ANDI'MFROM S-S-PREGIstan..."
>sit down, hang my head.
>"well, of course some of you may feel a bit nervous on your first day. But no need to worry you're in good company haha"
>didn't get a chance to create a new persona, known for the rest of the year as "that awkward guy"
Fuck college man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.