[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just seen my ex gf that I broke up with not so long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1429276306194.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429276306194.gif
125KB, 600x600px
I've just seen my ex gf that I broke up with not so long ago (not even a month) with some other dude hugging and making out on a show last night. We were together for more than two years. I feel so betrayed and I just want to kill myself, what do I do about this?
>>
>>37926650
>actually had a gf

kill yourself you fucking normie do it
>>
>I feel so betrayed and I just want to kill myself, what do I do about this?

You remind yourself that you weren't in fact betrayed. Let yourself feel as bad as you have to, feels won't go away by trying to repress them, but you shouldn't critically believe all the worst thoughts they bring you either, or go along with the worst impulses.

Focus on yourself, not her. Making your future better.
>>
>>37926650
As soon as you break up, you're officially not tied anymore, it's selfish of you to expect her to remain faithful to you even though you are not together anymore.
I felt that, we all have to deal with being replaced, and it's a puerile, juvenile way of thinking. Had you been cheated on your anger wouldn't be misplaced, but if you broke up, then it's normal for her to see other people and you are just jealous because you're still the lonely one.
Work and focus on yourself, have a social life, pick up hobbies that make you go out, be happy. That way you won't care anymore and understand life from another perspective.
Moreover, if she's already dating someone else, then you're lucky you broke up as it was obviously the right choice.
>>
>>37926650
In my experience, if a girl gets together with another guy immediately, it means she was cheating on you for quite a while, or alternatively (and more commonly) was really into being in a relationship, just not with you. A night after breaking up with you, she was probably already going to the club, actively seeking Chads to make out with.
>>
>>37926650
>gf is distant for 3months
>doesnt want to brake with me
>finnaly does and next day she already is walking with another dude
>all this time she was going on dates behind my back until she found the right one
>mfw when 1/ 10 cheats on you
>>
>>37926650
And he's probably plowing her deep with a cock bigger than yours, actually pleasuring her for once. While you bitch about it on r9k

Get fucked normie, fuck off.
>>
>>37926650
Sounds like you are the one that ended your relationship and now bitching about your ex jumping on another dick? With this delusional mentality I'm surprised you had a 2 year relationship.
>>
>>37926658
>trying this hard to fit in
wew
Originalo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.