[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you accepted the fact females are literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hrt.png (956KB, 1000x360px) Image search: [Google]
hrt.png
956KB, 1000x360px
Why haven't you accepted the fact females are literally the superior sex? Think. Men are basically just sperm dispensers and resource providers, like in a lot of animal species too.

>Women don't get decent degrees or jobs not because they're too lazy or dumb but because there's no need when women virtually dominate men and can always find one to provide everything she needs.

>It biologically makes sense for women to have multiple partners and to fuck around more than men, men have thousands of sperms not for many women but to compete against other thousands of sperms in one single woman. The womb is like a mothership and each man's sperm is it's own separate space pod meant to belong to the mothership and provide.

>Women aren't overly emotional because they're inferior, it's what makes women superior. Men are more violent and testosterone driven ape-like things who are meant to be strong and bring to the table whereas the female enjoys the luxury of 100% human emotions and thinking, something the male can't understand.

Get it now? Men are meant to provide for us not the other way around, look at the facts. All you robots complaining about how much it sucks to be a man should do pic related i guarantee you being female aka superior is much better.
>>
File: DioP2.png (348KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
DioP2.png
348KB, 350x447px
Robot of the superior (male) sex here. AMA!
>>
>>37926464
get back in the kitchen, child carrier.
>>
^You meant to say "inferior (Male)" its ok we all make mistakes sweetie
>>
>>37926464
>tfw planning on transitioning
>>
>>37926492
go back to the office, slave
>>
File: dio_brando_8tracks-4576.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dio_brando_8tracks-4576.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>37926495
Shouldn't you be trying-and-failing to open a jar of pickles or some other generic pathetic female act?

Oh wait, you're just a LARPer, my bad.
>>
>>37926521
No i will just get a man to do that for me. Like a slave should
>>
>>37926482
How the fuck,are you still alive? How come,you count yourself as a robot? Don`t you get mad pussy?
>>
File: IMG_2278.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.png
168KB, 748x756px
>>37926464
>that eggman pic related
Oh I'm a laffin
>>
What the fuck is that eggman?
I never kept up with him
>>
>>37926803
yeah hes a tranny now
>>
>>37926816
not really i wonder who the last chick is though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.