[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls act like wanton sluts towards some men but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: edm_1.webm (1MB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
edm_1.webm
1MB, 480x600px
Why do girls act like wanton sluts towards some men but not towards me?
>>
Oh they do stuff like that all the time at edm festivals. Just start dancing and a random thot will dry hump you and disappear before the show ends
>>
>>37926221
But you clearly you have to very attractive or they'll call you a creep if you get anywhere near them.
>>
>>37926221
That doesn't look like dry humping.
>>
>>37926252
No they will call you a creep and try to make you feel like shit no matter who you are. Not every girl is going to flock to you but if you move around the crowd you'll get a random stag cunt to dance with for at least a couple songs even if you look like McLovin from Superbad.
The problem is, at least for me, they always disappear at some point regardless of the intensity of grinding
>>
>>37926203
Because you're an ugly, creepy virgin. That's it. If you were tall and handsome and manly, they'd rub themselves on you.
>>
>>37926203
why are roasties so degenerate?
>>
Because those men make it fun for them, and you don't.
>>
File: 1495708731674.png (324KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495708731674.png
324KB, 640x480px
>>37926203
Don't worry, Anon.

Those are harlots who are going to burn in a fiery hell.

Stay away from them and try to find a nice Christian qt after you commit your life to God.
>>
>>37927113
>spend life on a Mongolian throat singing enthusiasts forum jacking off to futa demongirls
>LARP as good Christian
Hilarious.
>>
File: 1467215994124.jpg (56KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467215994124.jpg
56KB, 1080x720px
why are beta males drawn like a moth to flame by this junkie?
>>
>>37926252
>
This clip was from EDC Las Vegas, it's literally the one place I've been to where girls aren't judgemental like that
Any club I go to a girl won't give me the time of day but EDC is the one place they're legitimately nice, didn't try anything though
>>
File: 1497297892807.gif (676KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497297892807.gif
676KB, 480x320px
>>37927192
I'm not a mentally ill faggot, Anon.

I hope you burn in hell too.

>Revelation 14
>>
>>37926203
Because you're a shit tier male.
>>
>>37927226

Those orbiters aren't even a sizeable minority, they're just extremely loud.

They are often cute girls. Katya for example is amazingly cute, but a tiny number of guys become obsessed with them - mostly as 'love from afar' idealisations, and we just have to hear about them a lot.

This is quite different to real life where you can easily find guys developing crushes or liking all sorts of girls, but then HUGE numbers of women acting like sluts.
>>
>>37927256
How physically attractive do I have to be to have girls do stuff like this?
>>
>>37927342
I've no idea.
>>
>>37927342
Not very, I mean I go to the places and they come up and grind on me and I usually make out with them and I'd say I'm little more than just decent

There is effort required on your part though, I'll lay out the steps

>1 acquire target
>2 make eye contact
>3 (crucial) SMILE, not creepy or anything, practice nice casual smiles with a little nod in the mirror
>4 if she smiles back you're in, dance up to her
>5 dance with her for a little
>6 put your hands on her waist, don't do this too early or too late or you'll lose her, I get the timing can be tricky but it's really important
>7 move round behind her keeping your hands on her waist
>8 she'll start grinding on you, after she's done it for a little while start kissing her neck near the end of the song that's on
>9 if the next one that comes on is a bit slower move back round in front of her, look deep into her eyes and lean in for it

That's literally it. All my friends are turbonormies and chads, and they show me all this, it's not easy, girls don't just throw themselves at them, they put in a LOT of work, you only ever see the end result however, which is what makes you bitter, because you don't know that behind the scenes they're earning it. Befriend a chad and literally just ask to read the texts between him and the Stacey he's closing in on, I can guarantee you he has a process that he has refined over time and uses on all of them, and it will work 2% of the time, but he's willing to go through the 50 failures to find that one success, that's literally it, that's the secret to becoming chad and getting all the pussy you'll ever want

I wish you all the best
>>
>>37927226
you must have a miserable life, i almost feel bad for you
>>
>>37926276
It's wet dry-humping
>>
DEGENERACY

xcxcxcxc
>>
>>37927502
It's actually this easy if you are tall and white. Otherwise, sex tourism in an option.
>>
why would you even want to do it? Have some decency

I mean get a room ffs
>>
>>37928056
I'm not particularly tall (5'11") and I live in Scotland so everyone is white
>>
>>37926286
>superbad
That movie was pretty good tbqh
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.