[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in god? I do, and I think god is evil. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1498287493051.jpg (117KB, 1072x590px) Image search: [Google]
1498287493051.jpg
117KB, 1072x590px
Do you believe in god?
I do, and I think god is evil. I don't pray to him, I know I'm fucked when I die.
>>
File: 1497479718891.png (10KB, 128x91px) Image search: [Google]
1497479718891.png
10KB, 128x91px
>>37926072
I do and I hate that I exist because of him. the only reason why im alive is because of the slither of faith I still have in him so the least he can do is allow me into heaven after making me suffer for no reason for like 70 or 80 years if I don't die some other way.
>>
>>37926169
You don't have to believe in a preset religion to know there's a God stupid.
>>
File: 6256523.png (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
6256523.png
6KB, 264x191px
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUUUUUSE TONIIIIIGHT

orgino

we we we gunna have a good time
>>
>>37926292
n00t n00t
>>
>>37926338
jusgt miss'd my trips... feelsbad.jpg
>>
there is evil beyond measure or language that will become apparent when the consciousness leaves the vessel and the world turns inside out into the anteater sense. the little jew man shekelbob that lives in your subconscious will crawl out of your ear and shake your hand after your blood runs cold, your shekels will flash before your eyes and the dopamine rivers will flow and your teeth will fall out. have you met the ceiling, the wall and the floor? they are liquids that melt into maggots when you die and wriggle through your caved in eye sockets. have you met satan? have you taken a rollercoaster ride around the inside of the milkman's halo? the milky way spanning human preconception of god is an amalgamated ill-comprehended absurd extension of anthill humanity that we will be spinning through eternally in our subconscious beds once we've buried ourselves in the dirt of jerusalem. meditate on the choices you've made thus far and give yourself to the buffalo. give mind body and soul in a century long arctic expedition with three late friends named chuck, bill and dave. wash your hands of your sins at their graves after they die of dysentery. tattoo the ten commandments on each one of your fingers. get a tramp stamp of your own face. be nice to god or else the locusts will eat through your legacy and tarnish your pores. god is a nice boy with strong muscles. eat a big breakfast in the morning. drink a gallon of milk each day. pray to god for vague inconspicuous minor things like helping you find your car keys and leave the tragedy of the human plight to the other losers like slide whistle gary and people who eat raisin bran. eat your veggies. listen to 14 hours of radio static a day, hate your dad and only drive at 150 miles per hour. wear exclusively hawaiian shirts and carry around a metal detector decorated with your little sister's sticker collection. breastfeed until the nipple rots. eat eggs raw. i believe in you. good luck.
>>
>>37926592
woah, wtf is this?
>>
>>37926072
>killing a man and a little girl so you can steal an xbox and a playstation
Why? ASPD? Sociopathy? Why would a sane person do these things?
>>
>>37927082
They're black senpai
>>
>>37927110
I'm half-black but I don't understand it.
>>
>>37926592
what is this from?

M U T E D FUCK THE BOT
>>
>>37926072
I think "god" is two parts; nature/universal forces & aliens
>>
File: 1488976304533.jpg (598KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
1488976304533.jpg
598KB, 680x954px
>>37927385
yeah, I think that too sometimes. I don't know what is worse, that god doesn't exist or that it exists.
>>
>>37927019
>>37927291
Probably gnostic-masonic babble. They dig disfiguring holy teachings like that.
>>
>>37926072
>I know I'm fucked when I die.

so you believe in a hell? you're willing to risk eternal punishment (trillions of years) because of your butthurt grudge against God. think a little.
>>
>>37927450
there is no grudge, beliving he is evil is not a sin.
>>
>>37927450
The Bible does attribute evil to the LORD. It's hard to say how to so called "truth" in the Bible will be manifest considering we are admonished to "let God be true, but every man a liar;"
I don't know if it was mostly men or women who wrote the Bible but if it was men then we might as well consider the Bible a lie even though it is true. Lol
>>
>>37927450
also, you can't calculate like that.
>I'll be good then maybe god lets me in heaven
that's so selfish
>>
>>37927450
Pascal's Wager has many problems, but one of them is clear here:

If OP tries to pretend to not have a "butthurt grudge" against God just to avoid hell, it won't be sincere. It will be a calculation. So it wouldn't make any difference, unless God is enough of a dumbass to be manipulated and deceived by OP.
>>
>>37927509
no butthurt, just sadness
>>
>>37927500
Actually fuck all that bullshit double talk I'll have this world in my submission and do as I please. I've asked for power and I'll get it. I hope I'll be merciful when I'm judging the world
>>
JHVH I is the creator of universe. The Ineffable Eff is the real God and creator of everything.
>>
>>37927450
>Worship me or burn in hell
>>
>>37926592
Holy. Shit. Is this an original fucking copypasta that's actually enjoyable?
>Inb4 edited version of some pre-existing shit with an extra sentence thrown in
No please, I want to believe.
>>
>>37927755
i'm glad my life is a copypasta to you
>>
>>37926072
>god is evil
Well he did create us in his image so it makes sense right
>>
>>37927935
Blame your evil beyond measure anthill God for that one. Keep worshiping the worm, brother.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.