[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a 25 year old kissless virgin that no girl had ever been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0891.png (112KB, 238x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.png
112KB, 238x266px
I was a 25 year old kissless virgin that no girl had ever been attracted to, then I went to Thailand on vacation.
>first date on the first night, she paid for the restaurant
>several matches on tinder every day, most of them wanted to talk
>all girls I asked out said yes
>fucked several prostitutes first week
>fucked a non-prostitute all day every day of the second week

It wasn't a meme, the difference from white women was even bigger than the meme.
>>
Definitely moving to Thailand. Thanks for the advice, OP.
>>
>>37926304
I want to do it too but can't. I will probably just have to kill myself but it's harder now when there's a girl that likes me.
>>
>>37926354
I promise you she doesn't actually like you. There's a reason why thai girls are easy for white men, and it isn't that they all like you so much.
>>
File: 1485303003010.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485303003010.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>he thinks that these women actually like him and not his wallet
>>
>>37926304
You realise he's just a failed normie? He used tinder, and actually asked people out. It doesn't work if you're a shy incel, as I can testify to after staying in China for 3 months and not getting laid.
>>
>>37925991
So basically you went from being a virgin to a manslut. You must be proud.
>>
Everyday I wish I took the offer to teach English in Japan.
>>
File: 1484209772253.jpg (541KB, 2590x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1484209772253.jpg
541KB, 2590x2014px
>>37926372
>>37926392

I know this guy, he's in his late 60's, obese, about 140 kg and 5'9, pretty wealthy, he went to Thailand and got some wife there, she's in her 50's and decent looking. My obvious reaction was that she's waiting for him to have a heartattack, but damn it all looks so genuine between them, and she actually has some really good household skills, like you can put a living pig in front of her and she'll put it out, gut and butcher it and make all sorts of cool food, even from the intestines. They're definitely brought up differently than white women, but anyway, even if she should only be waiting for him to have a heart attack or something I'd still say it's worth it. He would definitely have had to spend his remaining years alone otherwise.
>>
>>37926507

white piggu GO HOME!!!

JAPAN FOR THE JAPANESE!!
>>
>>37926507

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c
>>
>>37926509
>obese
Perhaps it's his own fault that he could never get a woman from his native land to love him. I do think that the "love" from her end is fake, but I do suppose that it's better than him dying alone.
>>
>>37926536

Aye, although I don't quite get what's in it for her, because they're not married so it's not like she's going to inherit anything unless he writes her in there and I know she's not getting any gaudy expensive presents from him either. But maybe just getting out of Thailand and into a regular western life is a step up of sorts, not sure what it's like to live down there.
>>
>>37926372
She knows I don't have much money. Since she's in university she actually has a bigger chance at making much money later.

She knows I live with my mom and have no chance of taking her here to support her and we've already had a lot more sex than i could afford from prostitutes with all the money anyone could possibly scam away from me.
>>
I tried to tell my sister that women have it easier in life than men do.

She started calling me a "woman hater".

I'm 25 btw.
>>
File: star platinum.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
star platinum.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>37926584
They all want to get out of that shithole country, you dolt.
>>
File: 1498215794241.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498215794241.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>37925991
>he just found out why young men travel
>he tells people spoiling the secret
its never been easier than when you travel anon, I literally putting in effort in girls back home

im glad I did my first overseas trip at 19
>>
>>37926372
Who the fuck cares nigga? That's all women. At least SEA women don't put you through ten layers of mindfuck. Shit's straightforward. If you're looking for something casual, you show her a good time, she shows you a good fuck. If you're looking for a real relationship, she evaluates you as a support mechanism and escape from poverty, you evaluate her as a personal cum toilet and potential mom, and both of you know the score and don't play weirdass games borne from hundreds of years of retarded religion and bullshit marketing schemes.
>>
>>37926610
Faking a relationship with me won't help her significantly with that.
Any benefit just can't be worth that time and effort for acting.
>>
>>37925991
>the difference from white women was even bigger than the meme.

Are you retarded? Its the same fucking thing, its just that the women there think you are attractive because of your white skin and possible money.

You can bet your ass that they treat Thai Robots just as bad as white women treat us in the west.

But well, if it makes you feel good enjoy the time there.
>>
>>37925991

Some issues here > Shemales, Std's hookers and used up pussy's

Also Thai woman are ugly as sin
>>
Any non-western country is probably far better for dating/sex tbqh. Even the ones who just want a green card are still far more preferable to the average western girl.
>>
>>37925991
Is thailand a magic land?

I went for a vacation to bulgaria, greece, turkey and I had zero matches on tinder.
>>
>>37926372
>women
>actually liking men
>>
>>37926842
do you look like a muslim?
>>
>>37926524
Fuck you it would have been fun. I would have seen the culture the martial art comes from, could checked out some cool old buildings.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.