[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: 1486857182454.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1486857182454.gif
21KB, 312x253px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>on friday asked cute girl to come to the movies with me this weekend
>she says sure and asked me to add her on facebook
>on saturday add her on facebook
>she messages me a paragraph about how she didn't want to be rude and say no to my face because I'm a really nice guy, and that she actually has a boyfriend

I act confident around girls unlike you pathetic bitter robots but I'm still permakhv because every cute girl is taken
>>
Sounds like you're just ugly/a manlet.
>>
the solution is right in front of you. stop being a nice guy

btw don't ever first date at the movies.
>>
>>37925944
Average looks, however I have blue eyes so I'm probably slightly above average in looks
5'10"
>>
>>37925964
She had a boyfriend so it wasn't my fault I couldn't get her
The thing that is stopping me from getting someone is that every girl I like is already taken

Where the fuck else could a final year high school student take a girl too (I just turned 18)
>>
Bit weird that she didn't just use the boyfriend line to your face desu
>>
>>37925971
Blue eyes are less desirable in current age. U forget feminist racism happened ? White people are ugly now lol

Also in my experience most blue eyed people are mentally ill in some way or another. did you come on too strong? Fedora levels?
>>
She doesn't have a bf, OP. She "didn't want to be rude" again
>>
>>37925995
not necessarily.
girls say that all the time even when they're not taken, just to avoid the guilt of rejecting someone.
That's also say "nice guy" even though they don't know shit about you.

How do you dress? describe in detail

you can take her to coffee or something, not a 2hr movie. Keep it short, only like 30minutes.
You don't want to bore her, or she bore you. Say you got shit to do after
>>
>>37925995
Anywhere but the movies or dinner for a first date
You can only pull off the latter for a first date if you both are really good at talking and keeping an interesting conversation going, which I doubt you are since you're here
>>
>>37925995
boyfriends arent real. they are an excuse.

girls will always upgrade if they can. you think they would turn down chad if he asked them to the movies?
>>
>>37925927
>she didn't want to be rude and say no to my face because I'm a really nice guy, and that she actually has a boyfriend
Why do we let woman get away with shit like that?
>>
>>37925995
Get some ice cream or some shit. Then sit somewhere like a park and kiss, then take her home. You don't need a masterplan for this shit.
>>
File: 1492050396578.jpg (26KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1492050396578.jpg
26KB, 299x289px
>>37926005
This. If OP added her on Facebook he'd have stalked tf out of her page and had seen that she has a boyfriend, but instead he's tell US that she said she has one.
>>
File: 1493769759999.jpg (263KB, 1024x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1493769759999.jpg
263KB, 1024x1701px
>>37926087
jesus fucking christ. get some ice cream and kiss? are you 12 years old nigger?
>>
>>37926006
No I didn't come on too strong
I live in the most conservative province of NZ so there isn't any racism against white people

>>37926028
I dress in high school uniform (pants, jersey, etc)

>>37926028
>>37926042
>>37926087
So for future reference when I ask other girls out, I should ask her to come to starbucks, then walk to the town park or something like that?
>>
>>37926078
Because the pussy game is what it is.
>>
>>37926111
She has a guy on her facebook that is in her cover photo, but she refers to him as her best friend in the comment of her cover photo post, I assumed he was friendzoned, but now I know he is actually a boyfriend
>>
>she didn't blow you the fuck out publicly
seems like a nice girl tbqhwy
>>
>>37926078
because the alternative would be publicly rejecting OP and making him look like a big loser in front of a bunch of people

The roastie doesn't really care about that though. She cares about not looking like a cunt, but still.
>>
>>37926113
Ice cream is just an example. I'd go for a drink since I like drinking and it gets girls horny, but just having somewhere to talk is enough. You might even pick her up at home, walk around a bit, sit somewhere, make out, then take her home. No need for a pretext, she knows what you're up to.
>>
>>37926147
Absolutely this
I wish people itt would stop assuming she isn't a genuinely nice person
They need to stop projecting their own preconceived notions of girls on her
>>
>>37925927
Holy shit

The exact same thing happened to me half an hour ago through whatsapp

"Ah thats nice but i am "dating" someone atm so no" basically

She fucking lured me on, im almost certain she was trying to turn me into a backup plan

This is a girl at work btw, so things are going to get akward

I feel like i want to cry. Not really out of sadness but out of "foolishness" ill say
>>
>>37926242
Atleast she sees you as a backup plan that she will fuck once her current relationship falls apart
Girls see me as a "really nice guy" that they don't want to be rude to, but they aren't attracted to me at all
>>
>>37926242
try to play it cool man and don't get defensive if she brings it up. might be hard, but not impossible.

otherwise just ignore her
>>
>>37926158
That guy you replyed to wasn't me
I'm OP
So you think I should take girls to the town park for a walk or something?
>>
>>37926242

>attractive enough to be someone's backup plan

Get the fuck out normie. The only true robots are ones that roasties wouldn't even consider if we were the last male on the planet.
>>
>>37926296
you need to get better a banter. women and normies banter all the time.
if she doesn't think you can withstand some bantering, then you'll categorize you as a beta twerp.
You can't be afraid to say assholish things and then retort with "just kidding"
You should be able to make a girl cry with your words, unemotionally. That should in your repertoire, but rarely used. Take that metric, then tone it down a few notches and that should be your default banter mode.

Idk if i explained it well sorry
>>
>>37926326
>So you think I should take girls to the town park for a walk or something?
Look, I'm no expert, but the point is, it doesn't matter. If she's interested she'll say yes. Movies are shitty cause you can't talk and it wastes too much time. Anything that involves spending a lot of money is shitty as well cause it implies you're invested on her.
Just hang out a bit and make a move quick, don't make a big deal out of things, and bang her. A good technique for asking girls out when you're uncertain about their interest is saying something like "hey i'm gonna go to [x] it'd be cool if you came along", so you avoid getting btfo.
>>
>>37926333
>>37926311
>>37926296
Not sure if she really sees me as a backup plan, but she really started acting like she wanted to be with me. Wanting to cycle back home, being upset i didnt wave her goodbye, always smiling at me ect ect. This was going on for 3 months, maybe she found someone else who made a move before me or something, i dont know. Either way, i feel like shit
>>
>>37926391
>3 months
Three weeks is already too much. Learn from your mistake. She probably thought you were gay.
>>
>>37926343
>banter
I am a Southlander in Southland
Nobody does LE EPIC BANTZZZZ here
If I started bantering, people would hate me because they would feel that I was personally insulting them
>>
>>37926391
>>37926409
yeah that's too long to wait. live and learn man

she might have just been using you for irl (you)s. women are duplicitous in nature. YES even the "nice" girls. the niceness is ALWAYS a mask. She might choose to wear it, and underneath she might be nice, but more often than not she's using it as a spiderweb to drain people. Her actions tell the real story.
>>
>>37926374
>"hey i'm gonna go to [x] it'd be cool if you came along", so you avoid getting btfo.
Holy moly this is good advice man
That's much better than asking a girl directly to go out with you
>>
>>37926444
those people are virgins then, or the bants are too subtle for your robot sensibilities (no offense)

do some research at a coffee shop or something and listen to couples that are laughing together (not old deadmarriage couples).
>>
>>37925944
Doesn't help much to be hot like me. Even though I can banter, and hold conversations with women, I can't get laid still, because at the end of the day I am an insecure virgin, they can smell it. So you become their m8.
>>
>>37926497
why not?
you don't like coffee?
this is why you don't get dates man, you never do shit just cuz you want to, you think about how people will perceive you too much.
don't use creepy as term that's female shit man.

even if it is "creepy", if it helps you understand how to interact better, then the perceived blow to your ego or whatever is worth it.

sorry i don't know southland area or intricacies or whatever, i live in tx. i just know i didn't get dates until i learned about my asshole side. it's kinda a jung idea. you gotta learn about your darkside to bring out the light.
>>
>>37926540
Single people don't go to starbucks, it's full of couples

People often act like assholes here, but they don't "banter", they just say intentionally mean stuff, no lightheartedness at all
>>
>>37926113
dunno, if the bitch is into DDLG that could work
>>
>>37926540
>you think about how people will perceive you too much
Most of the time I don't give a shit about people, however I am aware that there are some things that people could see as creepy (I don't know what else to describe it as)
>>
>>37926540
I've acted like an asshole before, and it only made everyone hate me
>>
>>37926564
are you the same person as southland man
you're making excuses, i 100% guarantee you, and i'm not trying to be an asshole.

who even cares, go there anyways, if it sucks just say 'the atmosphere in here sucks' and move on. try somewhere else, or take a date with you, then you're not alone.

>>37926588
"creepy" is a trap mentality because if you fall into that mindset, how will you been when you're with a girl
>omg should i put my arm around her?
>I don't want to be creepy
>omg should i kiss her?? There's people around
>i don't want to be creepy
You see?
"creepy" is the darkside, and you can't be afraid to step into it every once in a while.

>>37926602
you don't unleash the bastard at every opportunity, or in an ideal situation you never have to. but you should be able to summon it if you need to. this expands you range of behaviors out of beta behaviors .
you need to stop behaving like a beta. No one knows what's best for you, beside you, you can't let people control your emotions and thoughts and actions all the time by being afraid to be called an asshole or a creep. Because once your ego allows you to be free of these retarded shackles, people actually like you, and won't call you a creep or asshole.
>>
Yep. Being a normie does not guarantee you a gf. I'm even good looking. Pretty much all good women are taken. You can only get leftovers.
>>
>>37926649
Yeah all 3 replies are from me, OP

So you're saying that I need to genuinely not give a fuck what I come across at all circumstances?
I would come across so American kek (Americans are well known for acting alpha as fuck and not caring what people think of them)
Do you reckon askhodgetwins are good advice?
I came across their channel this week, and watching their videos gave me the humongous confidence boost and advice to go and ask out a girl
If I keep watching their videos will I gain another gigantic confidence boost so I could be like you and the hodgetwins (completely not giving a fuck about how I come across at all)
>>
>>37926742
i've only seen their channel a few times, they seem alright.
but yeah work on your confidence, free your EGO. this is the biggest thing.
Your ego is shitting on you constantly, so you need to quell it somehow. Improve yourself, build your confidence, and actually DO shit. anything. you can't improve by reading and theorizing all day, you have to exercise it.

you don't need to be a macho piece of shit to do it either, but you shouldn't be afraid of being a macho piece of shit either. There's nothing wrong with masculinity, no matter what kind of feminist horseshit you hear.

despite what you hear, women love borderline rapists and shit, women are dark fucked up creatures (all of them, don't let the good ones fool you). So you need to up your game and carry your shield, have a fast wit, and a razorthing ego to best them.
>>
>>37926689
When the fuck did all the good women get taken?
Did they get taken at 13 years old or something?
>>
>>37926823
>women are dark fucked up creatures (all of them, don't let the good ones fool you)
The aggravating thing is that nobody can prove this
Many people like you on /r9k/ say this, but there is no solid proof that normalfag females are like this

What do you mean by freeing my ego? What is my ego? Is it my view of myself?
>>
>>37926892
>Many people like you on /r9k/ say this, but there is no solid proof that normalfag females are like this
you're right i can't prove it, well i kinda could but i'm not digging through my facebook messages.
women are dark because all the fucked up shit betas get thrown at them by "good" girls; well girls aren't oblivious to how callous they are, they relish it.
If you get a girl who thinks you know "the game", she spills all kinds of dark secrets, on how she cheats, or what beta men are fucking ugly trash to her. They LAUGH at loser men, even though those "losers" have done nothing to harm her in anyway, just because they exist.

Your ego is the thing telling you that girls are too good for you, or the thing in your head that asks "what did she mean by this??."
Or the thing that asks if i ask this girl out, will she reject me, and will i feel like trash?? No i shouldn't ask her out to save me the trouble.

Your ego left unchecked will run circles on your "logic" and turn you into an autonomous joyless beta faggot. Your ego becomes so big and fragile you do anything to avoid a blow to it, so you end up not doing anything at all.

your ego prevents you from telling a girl to shut up to her face. your ego lets girls control you. and they HATE being in control, because they're dogshit at it.
>>
File: 1482476951413.jpg (16KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
1482476951413.jpg
16KB, 415x479px
I need to get laid in 10 days. I'm 5'11, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, girls say I'm an 8/10 and I have a fairly fit body at 170 pounds. But I'm really weird and don't get social cues. I just want to fuck. What do I do? Where do I go?
>>
>>37927018
Another reason I haven't gotten laid is that I'm very picky. Preferably need a girl with monster tits, minimal fat, cute/average face, and of course, is into me.
>>
>>37926961
Why would they run down and make fun off guys they aren't attracted to?
I've never made fun off unattractive girls or seen them as losers

>Your ego becomes so big and fragile
but what you're telling me to do is to get a big ego
Isn't having a big ego is not caring what others think of you?
>>
>>37927042
Being picky is exactly why you're not getting laid faggot

I'm like a 5 or 6 out of 10, and am only aiming for girls that are 6 or 7 out of 10
>>
What makes you think I'm. It confident OP. There's a reason I'm. Hanging my 8/10 wife a d banged women before her. Only reason I setlltled was because I hate slurs and meaningless sex. Fuck off stupid.
>>
>>37927088
I also don't know anyone at all. I have a few friends from the area I just moved from.

How 2 hook up with random girls
>>
File: 1466636126165.png (159KB, 519x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466636126165.png
159KB, 519x480px
>>37925927
lel, I have actually some sort of date with a 19 years old virgin girl.
We are gonna see the new spiderman movie, I know she kinda likes me But I'm not sure How much I'm attracted to her. But I can't be picky becuse I'm almost 22, virgin

Practice gf is better than notihng right?
>>
>ask girl out
>says she has a bf
>ok well at least I tried, nothing I could do about that
>find out later she was lying about that

which is worse?
>>
>>37925927
fuck you, you are 18 and already know how to act around girls(I only learned it later)
Relax you will get your gf in the next 2 years for sure
>>
>>37927070
they just do, i told you they're fucked up. them getting attention is their life force. getting attention from chad is like overload lifeforce and they go googoogaga or whatever, but even beta attention gives them ego boosts. women are what happens when egos get big.
>but what you're telling me to do is to get a big ego
>Isn't having a big ego is not caring what others think of you?
NO you don't want a big ego. you make your ego agile enough, hardened enough to deflect attacks that would otherwise harm your psyche.

a big ego asks "why didn't she like the gift i gave her?" "oh no i've done something wrong"

a small ego doesn't care, if she says it sucks, he'll deal with it, but otherwise it doesn't matter to him. See how freeing that is?

a big ego says "omg that dude cut me off!!!". this is your ego telling you you're an Special Important Person!!
you're not, you're just a person. everyone is just a person, you're no better or worse than anyone else.
Which means you get to have all the fun you see normies having, and not feel guilty about it. This is the freeing part. There's nothing wrong with having pleasure.

a big ego prevents you from saying funny things because you're not sure how people will take it.
a small ego says it, if it lands, it's funny people laugh (this is an ego boost, so keep it check), if it sucks, just move on.
Big ego has hard time moving on. eg. "why didn't they laugh at my joke????? cry cry"
>>
>>37927148
be thankful she thought you were man enough to reject, to be honest, and not drug along as an orbiter.
>>
btw beta orbiter is another problem of big ego.

you never ask her out directly because you are afraid she'll reject you and hurt your ego/feelings.
Instead you shackle yourself to her every whim, as she becomes a worse and worse "friend."

have a small ego and taking the rejection blow doesn't hurt as much, you just move on.
It is a lot less torturous to feel the rejection for a day or 2, than a lifetime of a shitty friend you pawn over but can never have as she fucks random dudes. On top of that, she knows you like her, and continues to flaunt her Chads in your face ON PURPOSE.
>>
>>37927156
Oh so
Big ego = low and high erratic confidence
Small ego = medium stable confidence

>>37927149
>you will get your gf in the next 2 years for sure
I thought this at 14, then thought this at 16, then thought this at 18, and probably will think this at 20
>>
>>37926824
pretty much yes. Lots of good women end up marrying their first boyfriend.
>>
>>37927270
yeah exactly, big egos turn you into a pussy or a gloating idiot, or a depressed faggot at the drop of a hat.

you want to be cool and calm, and funny, and charming. the only way to do that is not let as much stuff affect you.
this doesn't mean being a pussy pushover, but to stand your ground as a PERSON. you treat other people just as people, not as mythical gods, or cockroaches. and you make other people treat you as a person too.
>>
>>37927318
Thanks for the advice you've given me itt man
I will make sure to not have a big ego and to not have low confidence, so I can go out in public without caring about what others think of me at all
>>
>>37925995
She didn't have a boyfriend.
>>
>>37927318
and I'll make sure to treat people like I would treat myself, while simuntaneously not caring about what they think of me
>>
>>37925927
Don't give up muh nigga, just keep talking to girls and you will find one. You are doing much better than majority of acoustic faggots here.
>>
>>37927726
>acoustic
faggot
>>
>>37927156
cringe at this faggot trying to seem like a guru. fuck out of here with your surface level shit you heard from that ginger pua fag on youtube.
>>
>>37928361
Newfag get out in an original manner
>>
>>37928428
i dont listen to pua parlor trick horseshit i dont even know who you're talking about.

this is just my core belief, it sounds goofy (all beliefs do) and hard to explain, but it's what has worked for me as recovering robot

what is your sage advice then?
>>
>>37929220
I have none. I'm just a bitter asshole that likes to attack people for no reason. your advice seemed to help him, all that really matters I suppose.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.