[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you just wanna be loved? Why not just a bf? Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: index.php.jpg (155KB, 808x642px) Image search: [Google]
index.php.jpg
155KB, 808x642px
Don't you just wanna be loved?

Why not just a bf?

Are women even capable of love anymore?

They're so mean to you.
>>
>>37925165
Gays are even worst
>>
Pretty homophobic OP, homosexuality isn't a choice.
>>
File: 1497411791045.gif (130KB, 178x90px) Image search: [Google]
1497411791045.gif
130KB, 178x90px
Yes

It doesn't change anything though
Not a thing at all
>>
File: 1492067056682.jpg (291KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492067056682.jpg
291KB, 850x700px
>>37925174

Why not just confront your fears?

The fear is what makes it that more exiting.

The scary realization that a boy could make you fall in love with him.

That you would want to have gay sex with him.
>>
>be gay
>still a wizard apprentice

maybe in the next life.
>>
Because I want to be able to have children with somebody I love one day.

I'm also not homosexual.
>>
men aren't attractive in any way and the typical gay is worse than a woman
>>
>>37925196
You just fuck off you dirty bigot.
>>
File: 1495726019164.jpg (147KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495726019164.jpg
147KB, 1000x750px
>>37925188

Not really.

It is way more motivating to be lifting and self-improving for boys. Because you know that we all take a 6/10 girl for a night.

You can make it to 6/10 Anon. Then cute boys will suck your dick every night if you want. You'll always have the option, at the very least.

And you ought to get fit and improve yourself no matter what. Boys just make it feel like you have a purpose for doing so.
>>
>>37925215

It will be way easier to find the right woman to settle down with, if you have the standards of being together with a bf.

Also, you will be more aware of what great qualities you have to offer and feel better about yourself when you've been in a relationship with a bf.

Also, you'll have an exotic sexual experience. Much needed to feel equal to the modern woman who has fucked around more than an eleventh century prostitute. She has probably sucked all kinds of dicks and done some really perverted things. You need secrets of your own, or you won't be able to deal with her past.
>>
File: large.jpg (107KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
107KB, 500x750px
>>37925243
I don't want them to suck my dick every night
I don't know what I want at all
I want love but I don't know what it means
When I think about it I only feel pain or dissatisfaction
But when I'm not thinking about it it's all I want
>>
File: njb.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
njb.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
>>37925317

Well, what do you think the guy on the right in this picture feels? He is smiling, even as he is kissing him. Why does he smile? What is he thinking?

Do you notice the one on the left? Do you see the healthy tan, that outline og his neck. His closed eyes. Do you see that?

There is like a untion between the masculine and feminine energies in this picture. Forming something complete. And a part of the yin gets transfered over to the yang and they become more than they were.

Thats the secret.
>>
File: 23423fwf.jpg (12KB, 222x194px) Image search: [Google]
23423fwf.jpg
12KB, 222x194px
>>37925220

Well, that dick isn't gonna suck itself anon.

You're just gonna have to close your eyes and enjoy it. Even if you don't want to.
>>
>>37925356
>And a part of the yin gets transfered over to the yang and they become more than they were
You're right
Maybe all I really need is to have my feels affectionately manhandled into submission
But people are scary, I always fuck things up, I'm not worth the effort, etc.
I hate myself so much man
>>
>>37925165
Because passable traps that aren't already taken and live near me are in short supply and I wouldn't know how to find them anyway.
>>
File: 69.jpg (149KB, 607x511px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
149KB, 607x511px
>>37925389

Been there done that. Just get a bf, because it will literally fix everything in 6 weeks.
>>
>>37925434
>the black and white spot represents the essence being ingested into the mouth
p creative interpretation
>>
File: DCib5j4WAAAl4kf.jpg (108KB, 555x612px) Image search: [Google]
DCib5j4WAAAl4kf.jpg
108KB, 555x612px
Here we go again, the LGBT shills using this platform to promote their deviant practices to bunch of emotionally injured male virgins.

Here's the truth, kids. No fag your age would want to fuck you autists, oh no. The sort of gays that are into you boys, are 40+ married or divorced dads, who were in the closet their whole lives, are fat and regularly drink, and are desperate for some sex.

So you say "well fuck it, the nice LGBT people ITT told me that at least I'll be getting laid, what's the worst thing that can happen?"
well... let's see here...

1.faggots love drugs, including date rape drugs, so sooner or later some old dude will try to spike your drink.
2.faggots are infested with all sorts of STDs, meanwhile you virgins are pure and innocent. Would you really ruin your health for a chance of having sex with a morbidly obese 50-year old man?
3.faggots regularly feel shame after having sex with a man, and it can result in violent behaviour. Would you like to be violently beaten up after giving a man your ass? No? Then don't do it.
4.You too will feel immense amounts of shame after intercourse with a man, especially if on the receiving end. You may even commit suicide. Again, don't do it.

Just get a hooker and fucking ignore the LGBT threads such as this or the eternal trap threads.
>>
>>37925174
This. It's not a choice if you're a guy.
>>
File: 1445465555177.jpg (70KB, 612x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445465555177.jpg
70KB, 612x600px
>>37925888
>1.faggots love drugs, including date rape drugs, so sooner or later some old dude will try to spike your drink.
>2.faggots are infested with all sorts of STDs, meanwhile you virgins are pure and innocent. Would you really ruin your health for a chance of having sex with a morbidly obese 50-year old man?
>3.faggots regularly feel shame after having sex with a man, and it can result in violent behaviour. Would you like to be violently beaten up after giving a man your ass? No? Then don't do it.
>4.You too will feel immense amounts of shame after intercourse with a man, especially if on the receiving end. You may even commit suicide. Again, don't do it.

Being THIS scared of something like this

<----
>>
>>37925888
But what about gay robots. None of those things are true about them. Gay culture and stereotypes are a guide not the rule.
>>
Yep, well that's reality and I have to get over it. I'm a permavirgin.
>>
>>37925888
Trips of truth, listen to him gays are way worst than women
>>
>>37925165
Gay sex is actually really beautiful
>>
>>37926085
Gay culture and stereotypes exist for a reason though. Also, how many straight robots would rather date fembots than Staceys?
>>
>>37927559
>fembots

neck yourself, faggot.
>>
Gays are bad but you won't feel guilt if you're with a tranny.
I don't think I'd feel shame.
The tranny could be the same as you.
>>
I don't want a boyfriend. And I'm far from being attracted to a man. But at the same time I feel like I can't bring myself to love anymore. Last time I fell in love with a girl in college (she didn't know I had a crush), I heard she had a boyfriend when we were discussing with friends, and I felt heartbroken on the spot.I didn't show it obviously, but there was something like a void within me. And then I wondered if someone would ever love me or just like me (as in, find me attractive), because no one ever gives me compliments. I'm not that ugly, I don't have down syndrome, and I would give myself a 6/10 at least, but I never got any feedback from others regarding my attractiveness. And everytime I fall in love with a girl that I find interesting, she -always- has a boyfriend. Always. But I'd never go as far as wanting to be gay just to have some attention.
>>
Faggots need to leave. No one is falling for your garbage manipulation. You're all disgusting and should kill yourselves.
>>
>>37925959
You're confusing fear with disgust/distaste. I am not afraid of cockroaches, but I'd rather not touch one or be around one for too long unnecessarily. This same mind set applies to gays.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.