[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here gotten laid off tinder or any other social media?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nqzkp2YIaQ1r5cmgyo7_1280.jpg (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqzkp2YIaQ1r5cmgyo7_1280.jpg
151KB, 640x1136px
Has anyone here gotten laid off tinder or any other social media? Any stories to share?
>>
Yeah man, plenty. Current girlfriend of the past year was met off tinder. Though, if you're just looking to get paid nothing works better than alcohol and dancing
>>
I've gotten laid off Tinder a lot while traveling, especially in Latin America and South Asia.

Never used it much here at home, since I'd rather have a relationship with a girl nearby than a casual fling.

Tried to go on a couple dates after my break-up, but they didn't go too well. I'm a decent-looking guy but I think girls have unrealistically high standards. Both the women I met up with were markedly bigger than their profile pictures suggested. Way harder to get matches with girls who aren't fattus, because all average-looking women have to do to get Chad's dick for a night is exist and swipe right.
>>
>>37923804
>I'm a decent-looking guy but I think girls have unrealistically high standards

fucking this. I'm pretty good looking but because I'm not a 6'3 model millionaire ceo chad I can't get anything above 6.5/10 on tinder

these girls who are nothing special, just somewhat attractive are too stuckup to even reply. they literally think they are entitled 10/10 prince charming boyfriends. I don't think we can begin to fathom the vanity and narcissism that goes on inside their heads.
>>
>>37923906

Yup.

I lived in India for a couple years and had a blast with Tinder there. Most of the girls I matched with were very well-educated and financially stable.

Way higher quality women in almost every way. Every girl I ever went out with there made a point about splitting the bill. Most were interested in world affairs, had shit to talk about, and actually did crap with their lives besides blabber about Kim Kardashian and drink.

Going back in a couple months and talking to a girl who just finished college, started her own business, won a fellowship and grant to teach poorfags for two years, and is organizing a multi-city event.

Meanwhile, I, with two degrees and some actual fucking accomplishments, mostly match with polyamorous hippie cucks and fat sacks of shit.

Why is a girl who isn't tragically fucking ugly and has a personality so fucking hard to find?

I don't even care about looks that much, I just want to date a woman who isn't mentally still stuck at 18.
>>
>>37923984
marry an indian girl and bring her back to america with you
>>
>>37924062

TBQH wouldn't mind living there for five or ten years if I married a local girl.

It's a fucked up country but there's a lot to see and do.

Definitely wouldn't want to raise kids there, though.
>>
>>37924086
There you go anon, go back to india and find your dream qt, get married then come to america to have your kids, and then you can move back to india once they have grown up and learned to poo in loo
>>
>>37924116

W-we'll see, Anon.

As much as I want to meet a nice girl, the thought of getting married is scary as fuck.

M-maybe in another five or ten years.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.