[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, I've been a neet for about 6 years and I'm a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495133201871.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495133201871.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
/r9k/, I've been a neet for about 6 years and I'm a freakish recluse. How do I get a job online? I think my mom my kick the bucket soon...
>>
>>37923397
just go work at some shitty job
flip burgers or some shit
dont do that to your mom
>>
>>37923602
I want a real job anon
>>
>>37923397
Online jobs are complete and utter shit. The only real way to make money online is you're working for yourself, creating your own content. That's risky and the market for that is flooded, but there's obviously huge potential if you can make it. If you don't want any social interaction I would recommend getting an overnight job as a stocker or at the postal service.
>>
>>37924526
then get one
not online tho, seriously fuck that
>>
>>37924829
>>37924607
I guess what I came here hoping for was a success story from someone in a similar situation to me. Any neet success stories?
>>
>>37925061
i was an alcoholic NEET for like 10 months or so and i have since gotten a full-time job at a hotel and back in university, 5 courses away from graduation

i never deeply suffered from social anxiety or anything similar, though. just what would be classified as depressive disorder or symptoms. didn't spend 6 years as a NEET and volunteered tons while unemployed, albeit always hungover

i went to every hotel in the 2 counties near me and did the handshake+ask for a manager thing until that worked. cushy gig but don't pay for shit, its alright while i'm in school tho

thats about the best you're gonna get; outside of nepotism through family/friend/church/etc connections, you would need quite the miracle to obtain a "real job" with 6 previous years NEETing and likely no qualifications/education, sry
>>
i got an online job transcribing recently but it's fucked, i'm making like $3 an hour basically
>>
>>37925105
I should clarify that I have had some jobs, about one a year. But I always impulsively quit within the first month when I have some sort of panic attack. I want to be trained in something to do at home, I just don't know what is realistic
>>
>>37925784
yeah sorry m8, highly unrealistic to find a work-from-home occupation making anything good with those credentials. would imagine that you don't have the option/desire to go through schooling to allow you to do this, so I'd recommend (from a position of ignorance, i don't know you at all) that you attempt to sort out the problems in your noggin and get a relatively low-impact "in-person" job.

from what little I know, work from home jobs are gonna be in computer science/programming, copywriting/underwriting, content creation, or high level administrative positions and the ilk.
>>
i highly recommend taking your top off ,
and jumping up and down.
Also, post video for the robots.
>>
File: 1496914573331.jpg (47KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
1496914573331.jpg
47KB, 300x368px
I can give you fail story anon
>highschool dropout
>schizofrenia
>parents gonna die soon
>handicapped (not on wheelchair yet)
>live in poland (no job here at all)
If we both end up homeless you can come here and we will hunt deers ilegally
>>
>>37925832
I'm coming to terms that I need to fold and go to college. Computer science type. Most likely will fail at this bc I dont consider myself even good with computer but what the fuck,

>>37926077
you sound like a blast anon, I'd love to see a man in a wheelchair hunt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.