[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 78% sure I have tumors on my balls I don't remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: He'smywifu.png (89KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
He'smywifu.png
89KB, 200x276px
I'm 78% sure I have tumors on my balls
I don't remember the last time I saw a doctor and I've never had a physical
what do
>>
>>37923239
Describe it. Is it a hard painless lump?
>>
See a doctor. The prognosis on testicular cancer is pretty good if you get treatment. It would be a stupid thing to die of. Don't try to self diagnose. Don't listen to a bunch of laymen in this thread. Just go to a doctor and find out for sure.
>>
As others have said, go see a doctor.

I occasionally get a recurring condition called epididymitis, which is, somewhat predictably, an inflammation of the epididymis. Sometimes it's painful, but usually it just manifests as a handful of small but hard lumps running the course of my epididymis, along the backside of my left testicle.
>>
>>37923239
those are testicles anon, nothing to worry about.
>>
man I'd be super fucking pumped to get some sort of easily curable yet subtle affliction that will simply kill you if you ignore it. pretty much guaranteed way to trick what scant few people care for you into thinking you wanted to keep living, great for those too cowardly to "accidentally" veer into a truck or die fighting war for israel

you're a lucky bastard op
>>
>>37923411 to answer this dude there's like a pretty big painless lump and a hard one when I poke at the teste'
I wouldn't mind dying early and cancer is a pretty good excuse to die
and maybe I can get weed out of it too
>>
>>37923908
Is the lump hard and solid and on the testes itself or is it nearer to the top where all the tubes connect?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.