[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was some kid I encountered playing Rainbow Six: Siege whose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Rainbow-Six-siege.jpg (306KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Six-siege.jpg
306KB, 2048x1152px
There was some kid I encountered playing Rainbow Six: Siege whose behavior and voice indicates their age is still in the single digits.

I ended up friending (as in sent a friend request. We are not really friends) him out of concern and I'm at a loss as to how to tell them how to get off that section of the internet for their own good but in a way that they would be receptive to. I don't even mind them playing violent video games but there's that online communication and multiplayer factor.

What's going on here? Law enforcement decoy? Latchkey child?
What do I do? Nothing? Report to uPlay? Try to get in touch with their parents?
>>
Report to upay
>>
>>37923196
uPlay actually makes this really hard!!!
>>
I don't understand
You want to report him because he's playing that game?
>>
>>37923288
He's way underage. I did some further digging and got his twitter, instag, youtube with hours of r6 siege streams, selfies, the works. Also got his dad's twitter. I'm concerned about him being taken advantage of but if his dad knows all this then oh well I guess there's barely fuckall I can do.
>>
>>37923779
>i went out of my way to find a child's information
>i'm so afraid someone (else) will take advantage of him, oh no
>can someone make sure i'm not getting chris hansen'd
fuck off scum
>>
>>37923816
Saw that shit coming a mile away. But no, that's not the case asshole.
>>
>>37923779
Plot twist. Looked into his dad. His dad's a cop.
>>
>>37922867

I can relate bro, I once heard a very young kid's voice on the voice chat of ghost recon phantoms (reckon he was 11/12 or so)

Sadly he was already tainted, as he began spouting "you wanna blow my dick" (in French) after he got killed or something. He said it in a very low-key voice though, so he might be from a well-educated family with his parents unaware of his dealings.
>>
>>37922867
Why does it even matter? You're overreacting. Just let the kid play you autist.
>>
>>37924031
it's probably best to commit what little time and energy we can spare on young men in western societies, anon
>>
>>37923853

Man this reminds me a story
>>
>>37923816
literally this
>>37923829
yes. yes it is.
>>
I looked into the cop a bit and saw that he was a sheriff+detective that was demoted for wrongful arrest. I'm now leaning toward not contacting him because I don't think chad cop dad will take some robot doing better detective work than an actual (former) detective very well.

>>37924315
What's the story?
>>
As far as I know, COPPA allows children under the age of 13 to be in multiplayer games just as long as they have parent's permission.
>>
>>37924369

He'll kick your ass
>>
Literally nobody cares about their children anymore dumbass.
The world is already over
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.