[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its another episode of anon forgets to take his online classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tired pepe.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>its another episode of anon forgets to take his online classes mid terms and now has to figure out how to explain to parents
>>
>>37922569
>online classes

just drop out you fucking schmuck. If you're not even in school then why bother wasting your time on online classes? Fucking brainlet. Stupid fucking retard
>>
It's gonna be okay, anon

We'll be here for you
>>
>>37922690

why? I need to do SOMETHING or else I will get kicked out of my house. If I could just sit all day instead of trying to complete a 2 year degree, I would probably do that.
>>
>>37922807
you either need to be in a university / community college, in the classrooms, or working. Online classes are a fucking joke. You're having to do all the work with none of the experience or resume building opportunities that university study offers. Where are your extracurriculars? Your connections? You have nothing. When your classes are done you will have a useless piece of paper and you will get outdone by everyone who gave a shit. That's why I said drop out. Drop out, get a job or learn a trade, or start again at a community college next fall. Stop wasting your time OP
>>
>>37922838
I'm taking them through a community college though. I took other classes there in the past.
>>
>>37922569
I feel. I was supposed to take summer classes but I got to convince my parents that they wouldn't be able to afford it. I really dont want to go to school but my dad specifically is of the type that is still stuck in the past and believes without a degree I will literally be homeless on the streets (which will primarily be his fault if he kicks me out so). I just want to convince them to at least let me just have a job and not go to school, but I doubt that will happen. I want to be an audio engineer, but I can do that shit without college/uni. I'm only going to community college to appease my parents. point.
>>
>>37923309

Yeah, my dad still believes a job is important in 2017. The only reason he got a job was because essentially it garunteed you a stable family. Now you don't need to have a job, and even if you have one it doesn't do dick to ensure you live a happy life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.