[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever i see someone else post a picture of her I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 1497486482798.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497486482798.png
115KB, 500x500px
Whenever i see someone else post a picture of her I feel like my heartbeat stops and i start crying
>>
>>37922429
Tyler go to bed. Pls
>>
>>37922429
Stop shitposting 2hu for whatever this is.
>>
aya is a shit waifu anyway
>>
>>37922429
You're a fucking nut, Rem. I know it's not your fault that your parents abuse you and were probably the cause of your mental illness, but there are parts of you that you can control.

I have no sympathy for people like you who use and abuse others to make themselves feel good. Even a few months ago you weren't like this. You cried and whined but you weren't outright hostile to people like you are now. You are honestly downright disgusting and you do not deserve any friends at all. The only people you can find are people you've baited into feeling sympathy for you, because all your real friends have realized you're more or less hopeless and have moved on with their lives for the better.
>>
>>37922663
>baited into feeling sympathy
No they are my real friends. Unlike you. go away
>>
>>37922811
Oh, you'll block them/remove them eventually, or they'll figure out what type of person you really are, just like everyone from your other servers figured out what type of person you really are.

Go get yourself some real help, otherwise you're just going to spiral down, just like you have been for the last 5 months or so.
>>
>>37922892
>people who barely know me figure out what type of person i am
more importantly youre not even letting me have a perspective on this. can you guess why i dont like talking to you as often? because youre a cunt
>>
>>37922429
My bet is that these thread are simply a plan to get attention from the posters or simply an elaborate troll designed to annoy people. Either way this shit has gone for too long. Sage and hide those threads.
>>
>>37922930
Please, tell me your perspective, I'd love to hear.

And no, I'm not a cunt. I did a ton for you and all I got in return for the most part was you treating me like shit.
>>
>>37922963
>a plan to get attention
for what purpose exactly? Its just simply a feels post which confuses me why youre calling this bait
>>37922965
Get hit by a car first and stop posting in my thread
>>
>>37922988
>Get hit by a car first and stop posting in my thread
That's right, you can't tell me your perspective because you don't even know what your own perspective is. You honestly don't even act like you're a human. You repeat the same phrases over and over again like a parrot.

Telling me to get hit by a car is also a pretty awful thing to say considering how much other people's words have hurt you in the past. People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
>>
File: 1497252866928.jpg (23KB, 220x151px) Image search: [Google]
1497252866928.jpg
23KB, 220x151px
>>37923073
Okay
can you go away now? You're pretty fucked in the head too and I've had enough of your manipulation
have enough shit to deal with
>>
>>37923117
>can you go away now?
No. I hate seeing your shitty threads in the catalog so now you can enjoy seeing my shitty posts in your thread.

>You're pretty fucked in the head too
Sure, in some ways, but you really take the cake.

>I've had enough of your manipulation
Can you name even one time I've manipulated you? That's also one of your buzzwords, "manipulative", along with "troll" and "you're just projecting". Which one of those are you going to use next?
>>
File: shameimaru.jpg (259KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shameimaru.jpg
259KB, 2560x1600px
>>37923160
>Sure, in some ways, but you really take the cake.
Ok
>Can you name even one time I've manipulated you? That's also one of your buzzwords, "manipulative", along with "troll" and "you're just projecting". Which one of those are you going to use next?
Um
get hit by a car onegai. I'm not humoring this conversation anymore because it isn't going anywhere
>>
>>37923189
Yeah, exactly, you can't even think of one time, because it never happened.

>I'm not humoring this conversation anymore because it isn't going anywhere

Yeah, because you know how fucked up you are and you can't bare to be reminded of it. Anytime someone challenges your worldview you just cry and run away, you can't handle being confronted and shown your own bullshit.
>>
>>37923247
You dont know my worldview son
>>
>>37922988
The thing is that you posted these thread for as long I can remember. What do you simply plan to achieve with this ? It does not promote any kind of useful content and it just venting about some life experience that happened some times ago. You used to post this everyday. Do you have so much time to waste that you can't stop thinking about what happened ? It is done it is gone. You need to put your shit together and experience life a bit. it happen. For the rest, this is an imageboard not your blog. The reason I called this a bait is because you used to make those thread daily for attention and it angered lot of poster daily. There is no reason to blog post on here daily. If you want to contribute something useful, At least create stories and quality content. Thanks.
>>
>>37923272
I think "cry over dumb faggot aya 8 hours and suck my friends dry of their happiness for the rest of the day" pretty much sums it up.

The only reason you haven't turned on kat is because she's your only ticket out of there and you probably want her to diddle you too.
>>
>>37923281
Um okay. this thread isnt really a blogpost though. I think you need to cool off too
>>
File: 1489856233727.jpg (122KB, 884x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489856233727.jpg
122KB, 884x720px
>>37922988
>it's simply a feels post
Rem, you post probably 100 threads a day advertising your discord servers and whining. At this point I would gladly contribute to a crowdfunding campaign to hunt you down, break your arms and remove you from the internet permanently. Please stop pretending that you're any better than a woman begging for attention and compliments from strangers in a bar.
>>
>>37923326
Sounds like you need a refill of happiness then. Sorry I sucked your happiness out dude. Maybe you should suck someone else off for some happiness then
Also fuck off with oneechan. Don't talk to me again
>>
>>37923385
Maybe I should send her screencaps of all the weird things you've said about her in threads, or tell her all the creepy things you've said in discord. I never closed my DM with her so I still have her ID, how would you like that?
>>
>>37923425
I cannot stop you from doing anything
I will have to explain whatever i said that you threaten to show her though.
>>
>>37923425
Please do, this sounds like a lot of fun. Can you post some here in the thread?
>>
>>37923465
Yeah, saying you'd have to "explain" is putting it lightly. You know what you've said and we both know she wouldn't like that.

>>37923529
No.
>>
>>37923637
>No.
It sounds like you're bluffing. I've talked to both of them as well and I haven't seen him say anything weird about her. What is your discord, I'd like to talk to you about this privately if you don't mind.
>>
>>37923745
What? No, who are you? This has nothing to do with you, why would I talk with you about it?

He hasn't said anything weird in discord about her for quite awhile, it was in a server he deleted months ago so I don't actually have caps. If I wanted to go through the r9k archives though I could find stuff.
>>
File: proof.jpg (15KB, 231x257px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
15KB, 231x257px
>>37923796
I am someone that really, really would like to have this information and would be willing to give you information in exchange. If you don't trust me, send me an email and I'll explain in more detail there [email protected]

Here is a small snapshot to give me some credibility
>>
>>37923888
pls respond

origigiginininalalalitity
>>
lil bro I dunno what happened but please add me back ;__; I really do wanna be your friend
>>
>>37924184
I didn't get your email, are you sure you sent it to the right place?
>>
>>37924222
ehhh, can you e-mail me instead? sorry

[email protected]
>>
>>37924235
That's alright, I just sent you an email from that address
>>
>>37924251
huh, i didn't get anything either. you know what, just add me

Malyutka#6383
>>
whats going on here, what girl are we talking about
>>
>>37922429
Please rem dont do this we love you
>>
File: 1496902752549.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496902752549.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
Um... I don't know what happened here, but can you add me back, Rem?
>>
>>37924950
i unblocked you casey
>>
File: 1498009644258.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498009644258.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I wasn't try to confront you lil bro, I'm sorry if I seemed harsh or something. I'm having a rough night with a headache and a panic attack. If you can find it in your heart, please add me back. Otherwise I'm sorry and good luck to you in your plans for world conquest
>>
>>37926088
who are you
originall
>>
File: 1491962125289.jpg (610KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1491962125289.jpg
610KB, 800x1067px
>>37926127
someone that is sorry, thinks kanna is cute and wishes you the best
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.