[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT you tell me why you have not been bothered to kill yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-20-14-49-21.png (237KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-20-14-49-21.png
237KB, 479x799px
ITT you tell me why you have not been bothered to kill yourself and stoped yourself from taking up valuable resources that could be used on someone who actually appreciates and needs it.
>>
>>37921632
>tell me why you have not been bothered to kill yourself and stoped yourself from taking up valuable resources that could be used on someone who actually appreciates and needs it.

spite
>>
>>37921662
What a bullshit reason. If you really hated yourself you would just kill yourself. Spite is such a powerful word. You shouldn't use it as lightly as you do.
>>
>>37921698
No, I mean that I know my existence is unpleasant for others, and I dislike them.
>>
>>37921713
Oh ok. That makes sense. It still very rude though.
>>
>>37921723
>It still very rude though.
I know, it's great.
>>
>>37921632
Still stocking up for the uprising.
Its not time yet.
>>
>>37921632
I have a little sister I need to see grow up and a mom that would never forgive herself if I did. If I were depressed, I wouldn't care about these things so I cannot kill myself as much as I ponder it. I'm miserable, but I can still find reasons to smile. Fuck this board, though. I need to get out of here.
>>
>>37921839
There will be no uprising. Betas will stay betas and alphas will stay alphas. Thats how it works.
>>
>>37921839
This.

I'm going to join the navy, become strong and acquire weapons, then go on a fucking rampage.
Hopefully I'll manage to shoot some missiles to a shopping mall or university campus in the middle of a crowded day. That will be badass.
>>
>>37921985
This is b8,but i will bite anyways

You are a fucking nutcase. I swear you fuckers get edgier by the second. No one has done anything to you and you want to kill them. All they want to do is live happy lives and you have the gall to just take it away for no reason at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.