[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Case for Cuckolding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: californian girl.webm (2MB, 1130x1080px) Image search: [Google]
californian girl.webm
2MB, 1130x1080px
I think the thing I love most about cuckolding is watching a man, far more masculine than myself, just absolutely ravage the woman I love. Just imagine, a woman's ephemeral beauty, so delicate that she would wilt in the sun. I would like nothing more than to watch that idyllic woman get violently fucked by an unfathomably brutish, beast of a man. I think the only man who could possibly fit such a description would be an Black man, preferably drunk. I can imagine her lilting cries, muffled as he holds her face to the sheets while he pushed his massive black cock deeper and deeper into her. His dark skin would press up against her soft, unspoiled powdery white skin. They would contrast each other perfectly: his savagery, masculinity, and strength juxtaposed to her girlish innocence. Black and white, male and female, yin and Yang. They would be in perfect balance.

This is something that I, as a white man, am incapable of achieving. Cuckolding is a beautiful art that force two polar opposites together, and makes them create something special. I may not be able to partake in said spectacle, however, I can observe and appreciate the act. For the opportunity to witness such an enchanting occurrence, I am truly blessed.
>>
kys you dumb LARPing faggot.
>>
>>37921665
I am not "LARPing," I am simply expressing the pleasure I get from watching my gf have sex with strange black men.
>>
>>37921614
So you would want to see the girl in that webm getting ravaged by a nigger?
>>
>>37921614
Literally the only problem I have with this post is
>an Black man
Get it together, anon.
>>
>>37922832
nigger? WTF stop being a racist bitch you dumb white racist bitch ass bitch skanky cunt faggot!

original
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.