[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My older chad brother broke up with his gf of 6 months and has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0045.jpg (34KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
34KB, 322x279px
My older chad brother broke up with his gf of 6 months and has banged 3 girls and hooked up with 8 in the month since. Meanwhile girls actively avoid sitting next to me.

How's your summer going?
>>
i gotta say staying at home driving my brother to summer school isnt worse
>>
>>37921475
>hooked up with
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37921599
>hooked up with
Making out and/or oral but no penetration
>>
>>37921599
Making out
>>
>>37921475
tfw thought I became chat just to be bullied more.
> go to party and get drunk as fuck. feeling more confident
> End up eating some girls pussy and fingering her. feels good
> 10 minutes late apparently blood is on the sheets and supposedly she was on her period which is bullshit
> now everyone thinks I ate a bloody vagina and is bullying the shit out of me.
I don't know what to do. as soon as I was getting somewhere it all get's so much worse and fucks me over. My life will never improve. why the fuck did I think I could play the chad
>>
>>37921705
Later* originalkdhfkdhf
>>
Almost got laid with a super drunk Japanese girl before I was chased out of the city by yakuza.

Could be better.
>>
>>37921762
At least it sounds like an adventure. that's a cool story to tell man. You'll find another qt jap girl if you could already get one
>>
>>37921762
topkek I remember that thread.
>>
>>37922278
oh haha I took that shit serious
>>
>>37921705

>not just owning it

Even Chads are fucking pussies now a days.
>>
>>37922567
not a chad. was just trying to be, and look what happened
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.