[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question bots Recently had a girl show interest for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fc550x550brown.u3.jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc550x550brown.u3.jpg
54KB, 550x550px
Honest question bots

Recently had a girl show interest for the first time in my life, but she admitted she was not a virgin

Im gonna ask the number next time we meet and i nees your opinion on what exactly is the point of no return

Is it 2? 3? Should i only take a virgin?
>>
>>37921283
Take anyone, any amount of times, if you don't take up the offer no matter what you'll regret it. If you're not turbo-tard desperate yet, you will be soon.
>>
really depends on how desperate you are.
Personally, i would prefer a virgin unless they are like fairly hot and/or fairly cool person
>>
File: 1494141251858.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1494141251858.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
>>37921459
I need more than that

If the count is more than 3 im going to know shes relationship deficient and im not looking for a couple fucks and a breakup

Yeah im desperate but im not fucking retarded
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 216x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 216x160px
>>37921459
I will second this. This may be your only chance anon, don't fucking blow it by being a picky autistic fuckwad.
>>
>>37921459

> t. tripcuck

Double whatever she says and add 2, OP, and if it's above 6, sever contact immediately unless you want to be taken for an emotional ride and dumped when she realizes there's no reason to bother with your ass when Chad pops up on her tinder
>>
>>37921647
right, and he can die a virgin. stop worrying about your 'feelings' and just use the bitch to get your dick wet. That's the difference between chad and us robots here, chad fucks, chad doesn't fall in love.
>>
File: thonking.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>37921678
Id rather die a virgin than say the only woman willing to touch my dick was a whore

I dont want to be chad and if i ever realize i am ill kill myself on the spot
>>
>>37921742
yeah, because your life puts Chad's to shame...

you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>37921742
you'll never be chad but you do have something in common with him: standards. and some kind of retarded sense of dignity and self-respect

now robots don't get propositioned, no matter how slutty the propositioner is. robots haven't talked to women like you are in at least the better half of a decade, or never. you're one of those fags in the middle

if you're terrified of dying like a virgin like the other poster is? then do it. disregard robot advice, do what you want. a 100% loyal wife whose child would be 100% genetically yours? you won't get it. but you won't be lonely. and that's enough for some fags. so just decide what you want.
>>
>>37921899
>projecting this much

You can keep dreaming about endless sloppy seconds if you want just dont act like everybody is as pathetic as you
>>
>>37921971
what you want is almost statistically impossible, and a fairy tale dream. so prop yourself up on your fake moral pulpit and call me pathetic, we both know it's a defense mechanism because you will never get what you really want.
>>
>>37922056
>>37921967
Before i started posting on this board my online friend told me all i would get is faggots and degenerates trying to pull me to their level by spouting statistics and having nothing but negativity to add to a conversation

He was right, you fags just cant stand seeing anyone striving to attain something because you gave in to what the chads and stacies wanted

You try to hide it by saying its statistically impossible and and acr like you know anything about the chances when all youve got is anecdotes and tinder numbers, meanwhile the success stories pile in and you keep plugging your ears because you dont want to admit you gave up your chances like some kind of self-caged bird
>>
>>37922210
> telling OP it is his choice alone what to do and he should do what he wants is 'nothing but negativity'

Oh, ok. When are you leaving for good? Make it soon, please. Faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.