[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LISTEN TO MY NORMIE PROBLEMS PLS >MUH GF >MUH JOB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 145467779393.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
145467779393.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>LISTEN TO MY NORMIE PROBLEMS PLS
>MUH GF
>MUH JOB

How low have we fallen Robros....
>>
>>37920998
This is what happen when you target the internet to an audience of mobile user. They ruin it for everybody else. But the companies make profit out of your data so they don't care about it unless it stop selling. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>37921050
The fuck you on about? What companies? Elaborate. Explain. Illuminate.
>>
>>37921117
When you go on a website or a search engine. The companies who make any kind of product (in this case search engine and webpage development) the website send your user data to it server and suggest you recommendations. Some of these companies were caught selling data user (Such as Google and Apple). The thing is that everything which is posted on the internet cannot be completely deleted and it is archived somewhere. And what we see is people using social network, application and the same people are posting everything personal on the internet without actually thinking the consequence of what it does.

As for the part of targeting to an average common audience. The people infiltrate communities and change them. Which explain why the post quality around here changed and degraded itself over the past year. The other possibility is that a certain group might have been paid to shitpost and that these people wanted to convince the whole board to adopt certain behavior (Which would explain why we got /soc/ tier thread and trap thread everyday). Unless someone do something about it. The quality of this board will not go back to it former state. Which might explain why the content got broader and repetitive.
>>
remember anon
a loli a day keeps the normalfags away
>>
>>37921924
im not a normie but i still think lolicons/pedos are shit-tier freaks.
>>
>>37921937
If someone can't handle a little lolicon they have no business being here. The board got this bad because normalfags just flood /r9k/ now rather than getting filtered out by the loli/gore on /b/.
>>
>>37920998
Am I considered normie if I have a job and have lots of money but have never had any kind of romantic relationship despite being in my 20s?

I literally made it through my entire teenage years and beyond without ever kissing a girl. That's gotta count for something.
>>
>>37922255
it doesn't count for shit here
>>
>>37922258
Why the fuckity fuck not?
>>
>>37922255
>Am I considered normie if I have a job and have lots of money
No.
Your money doesn't define your identity as a robot, your mindset does.
>but have never had any kind of romantic relationship despite being in my 20s?
This is IMO what makes someone not a robot.
>>
>>37922274
Whoops, I meant
>having any relationship
is what makes someone not a robot.
>>
Robots are edgy. If you are not edgy, you are not a robot.
>>
>>37921429
What's the overall agenda here? Information control? Community management? Data collection?
>>
>>37922255
Unless you're a mcjob wagecuck then yes.
>>
>>37922560
I deliver pizza and aspire to be a OTR truck driver so I can spend more time alone and not have to deal with annoying co-workers & customers.

I have a lot of money because I work long hours and don't have any social life.
>>
>>37922643
Do you get mad when someone doesn't tip?
>>
File: 8235466734246.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
8235466734246.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>37922538
I suspect paid shilling though what is probably the case is managing online communities and influencing a certain opinion to change our behavior through subtle shitposting and appealing to another target audience to flood this place with contrarian ideology to control the board culture. In other word pic related.
>>
>>37922674
When the pizza is so hot it's hurting my hand and I had to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to your lazy ass then yes, I mad. The anger also builds up when you have a streak of non-tippers that lasts for multiple hours while working. I might as well just clock out and go home.

If you don't tip when your pizza is really late, mishandled, or a remake... then it's understandable, but remember that drivers get paid below minimum wage while on the road and still have to pay for gas, vehicle maintenance/repair, insurance, etc. Just give 2 dollars and I'm not even mad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.