[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck robots... I am going to have to put down my dog. This fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (294KB, 416x362px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
294KB, 416x362px
Fuck robots... I am going to have to put down my dog. This fucking sucks. She is my best friend.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
>>
>>37920678
Dont worry, Op. There are thousands of dogs just like her. Just get one that looks like her, and make its name (name) 2.0. I'm currently on Ein 7.0 and loving it!
>>
>she

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRR
>>
Atleast you'll be doing it on purpose. I left my dog out in the cold winter and carried it inside and it died a few minutes later. It wasn't all bad though since it was dying of cancer.
>>
>>37920879
Holy fuck, how long was it out there?
>>
>>37920931
1 or 2 hours
I don't really remember since it was a few years ago and I forgot he was out there. I was absorbed in something else so I didn't really pay attention to the time.
>>
it's not as bad as you think it is

what was more painful for me was watching her suffer. she had kidney stones and legitimately in 2 weeks she went from healthy and peeing only a little bit of blood to shaking with pain, barely able to eat, drink, take a piss or shit. I was more bent out of shape than I showed, even writing this brings back unpleasant memories of staying downstairs with her to keep her company so she didn't feel alone and in pain. The day we put her down was relieving imo, she was calm the whole ride there, like she knew what we were going to do.

They just stick them with a needle to make them sleep, it takes like 10 seconds, then they let you say your final goodbyes and stick them with the second needle. It's pretty peaceful, I wish I could go like that.

You'll be fine OP, it's better off this way.
>>
>>37921142
Thanks, it is for the better. I hate seeing her in pain. It is time to let go.
>>
Yeah, My dog was yelping a lot because he was in her cage and I just wanted to play Dota so I threw the cage into the lake by my house with him in it.
>>
>>37920678
Saying it will be ok isn't right. It won't. It will be different. Dogs have accelerated life spans compared to humans, so living through your pet's death is inevitable. Just remember that you are the whole world to her. You gave her an amazing life full of love and happiness and she wouldn't trade that for anything. I bet she lays content that being your dog was a blessing. Let her go to sleep now, and find another dog to love.
>>
>>37920678

That's really sad robro, my last dog that had to be put down was Toby, he died the day before Skyward Sword came out, which I had been really excited for. He had a tumor in his mouth that 'exploded' so we had to put him down right after that. I think I still got to see him before he died but I can't really remember, I was 14~ when that happened (20 now). My neighbour and my mom took him to the vet. I had just started playing WoW a month or so before and my main was ( and still is) a hunter so I ended up naming my main pet, a bear, Toby after him. My current dog, who I have know for most of my life and I have a much better relationship with then Toby, is getting up there now and it's really sad. She keeps having medical problems, nothing too serious but its getting expensive and she probably only has another few years. I walk her every day now though so I can spend time with her before she dies.
>>
>>37921619
>>37921732
Thanks robots

Means a lot. Original
>>
>dog is reaching 10yrs old
Fuck I don't know how I'll handle being without him. Hopefully he sticks around another 5 years.
20lb jack russell/chihuahua mix
>>
>>37922649
Cherish every moment with it. Before you know it you will be in my situation.
>>
>>37920678
is it just me or is that dog massively obese haha
>>
>>37920678
Look on the bright side anon! at least you will have your best friend as a fleshlight!
>>
File: 748784784-784-748748_-_Copy.png (138KB, 518x546px) Image search: [Google]
748784784-784-748748_-_Copy.png
138KB, 518x546px
let me be your new dog anon
>>
File: IMAG0232.jpg (1MB, 3264x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0232.jpg
1MB, 3264x1824px
Don't let her suffer.
I think mine will have to be put down soon too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.