[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to overdose on Fentanyl? I've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0294.jpg (278KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
278KB, 2000x1126px
What does it feel like to overdose on Fentanyl?

I've never done any opiates like Fentanyl or Heroin in my life, but I heard Fentanyl was pretty deadly.

I'm hoping I can peacefully fall into a deep peaceful sleep
>>
Lurking this thread. Originality
>>
>>37920244
also lurking. in an even more original way.
>>
>>37920244
Dont do it plz it's very bad for you
>>
>>37920244
do benny its much better for you way harder to od ive done 700+ mg and fell asleep for a couple hours best sleep ive ever gotten
>>
>>37920244
I imagine p chill seeing as you die from being literally so chill you stop breathing.
>>
>>37920552
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I want to overdose and die from it, not just fall asleep.
>>
Bump.
I didn't actually realize how many people took this route. Does it actually work? I thought most ODs didn't...
Magbe I will try fent then in combination with another method. I'm only scared of failing and being more fucked up.

Also what happens if the govt catches the drugs through the mail?
>>
It was pretty comfy for me. You just get really tired and your eyes get heavy and shit. But it wasn't an amazing high like with heroin
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 540x360px
Fentanyl OD's been a pretty big problem where I live so I assume it's probably a pretty easy and relaxing way to die.
>>
>>37920765
>I thought most ODs didn't...
Because roasties try to OD on cold and flu tablets
>>
Only like 5% of OD suicide attempts work. If you don't take enough (and probably even if you do) you'll just be in an assload of pain while your organs melt. For the love of god if you're going to kill yourself just blow your head off with a shotgun.
>>
opiate overdoses are all pretty much the same. you basically just black out. all that movie stuff about people going into massive pain and blood and white shit coming out of their mouth isn't what happens. you will first get extremely high then at some point you just black out, stop breathing, and you don't notice this happening because you're unconscious.

i overdosed on heroin so i think i know what im talking about
>>
>>37920244
you've never done opiates? damn boi, you're fucking missing out. imagine touching the face of God.

t. currently nodding off hydrocodone
>>
File: 1497105810678.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497105810678.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>37921822
I have pancreatitis and have been prescribed lots of different pain medication.

Fentanyl patch made me fall sleep sitting up in my chair watching basketball, this was back when Iverson was playing so like 2000. Around that time they were giving me different types to manage my pain. On oxy I took too many one night at my Grandmother's house because I was in so much pain, should have just went to the hospital but I took probably 6 40mg pills within a few hours. All I remember is having trouble breathing and puking a crazy amount into a plastic shopping bag, I think the puking saved my life because I couldn't breath at times except to throw up and fall back asleep.

Probably better off jumping off a tall building or something than OD and suffer but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>37921851
I was on morphine sulfate for over 12 years and sure it feels great but being addicted is a terrible thing.

I did finally get off of it about 8 years ago and yeah it sucked hardcore but at least I can poop now.

12 years I got 60 40mg oxy and 60 percs EVERY MONTH, it really fucks you up.
>>
>>37920244
like suffocating and falling under a powerful numb sleep. Fentanyl is among the least euphoric opiates I've ever used, you're ODing on it before you realize you're high as shit.
>>
Breathing Helium is the best way to go out
>>
>>37921940
not sure why that was happening to you, but if you were waking up and throwing up, you weren't overdosing
>>
>>37920244
Diaphram spasms, severe GI spasms, and projectile vomiting occur with just recreational use alone.

Extrapolate for that, and you get a pretty ugly scene.
>>
>>37920244

dude lmfao it's not fucking peaceful...overdosing is fucking horrible.

Close to losing my life before where I actually remembered, felt my heart slow down so much I couldn't breathe, intense nausea and dizziness followed by vomiting, literally tunnel vision, everything moving in slow motion. It's awful.

Also, thinking that it won't be painful if you actually OD is compeltely retarded. Fentanyl OD will 100% feel as bad as heroin OD, which will be the extreme pain of your vital organs stopping because your body can't take the amount of drugs in it and within however long it takes you to die of oxygen deprivation, you will forever be known as a junkie, not someone who commited suicide but a fucking junkie...
>>
>>37921752
thank you anon

/someone fucking intelligent here/
>>
>>37922141
bro you're fucking retarded...he obviously was, he just hadn't hit the fucking overdose point where there's no going back.

The body does this to save itself if it can...someone with no opiate tolerance taking this much will experience overdose symptoms, they might not DIE but it is still considered an overdose...
>>
>>37921851
opiates are the only meaning in my life
>>
>>37921752
>>37922692
>hurr durrr 95% of OD attempts are done by drooling retards who do no research and take acetaminophen, therefore you cannot successfully OD hurrrrdurrrr so fuckign intelligent man whatafuck XD
>>
>>37920715
set yourself on fire instead you pussy
>>
some of the stupidest people on the planet posting in this shit thread.

Its possible to throw up some people do, but you will feel great doing it i can promise you that. You wont even notice falling asleep.
>>
if you are being serious about it, you should know you will feel yourself dying. it might not physically hurt, but it is a horrifying feeling knowing your lunges are struggling to work as you slowly slip in and out of consciousness. You will vomit too if its the first time doing opiates. It will not be a "peaceful" death, and going into it expecting that will just make everything so much worse for you.
>>
>>37922897
fuck off anon helpful advice is useless for someone retarded enough to seek guidance from 4chan when planning suicide...

If he's serious about asking fucking /r9k/ he deserves the shitty advice they give him
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.