[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be winfag since child >always hated macs >used win7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1470415648786.jpg (29KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
1470415648786.jpg
29KB, 599x448px
>be winfag since child
>always hated macs
>used win7 since it came out, first thing i did on every new computer was to install it sincei was so used to it
>read about free software on /g/ and try to install ubuntu
>buggy piece of trash
>try debian, fedora, etc.
>even worse
>finally give up and stick with winshit7
>tfw baby duckling syndrome prevents me from trying again out of fear of failure
Is there a DE that looks and functions literally just like Win7 Aero? I really hate using a normalfag OS.
>>
Fuck, meant to post this on /g/.
>>
>>37919148
Just use any linux distro.
>>
File: ShutUp10.png (132KB, 915x1042px) Image search: [Google]
ShutUp10.png
132KB, 915x1042px
OP, if you ever decide to go with Windows 10, I highly recommend using the freeware program ShutUp10. Disables telemetry, forced updates, advertisements, and a fuckload of bullshit all in one click. I know this sounds like a shill (even though it's completely free lol) but I wish so badly I had known about it back when I first "upgraded" to Win10.
>>
>>37919242
>OP, if you ever decide to go with Windows 10, I highly recommend using the freeware program ShutUp10. Disables telemetry, forced updates, advertisements, and a fuckload of bullshit all in one click. I know this sounds like a shill (even though it's completely free lol)

Yeah, """free""" just like Windows 10 was free, right?

/g/ would rightfully accuse you of being a botnet baddy.
>>
>>37919242
Nothing disables Windows 10 telemetry completely. Unless you gut the OS and find every server Microsoft uses to receive telemetry and block via router level you will get no where.
>>
>>37919360
Download arch-anywhere. Arch Linux is less buggy than most other ones because you get to pick what you want to put on your OS.
>>
>>37919360
>Yeah, """free""" just like Windows 10 was free, right?
I wholehearedly agree with you that Win10 is "free" but with a fuckload of downsides (advertisements, telemetry, Bing, Cortana, etc.) But I don't know of any downsides like that to ShutUp10, you don't even need to install it. Plus, if it were a botnet I'd imagine that'd be reflected in the reviews. If you find any evidence, please let me know. I'll stop recommending it for good if there's even slight evidence of it being a botnet or having downsides.
>>
File: 1480530313359.png (226KB, 1022x479px) Image search: [Google]
1480530313359.png
226KB, 1022x479px
>>37919532
If you have ever spent more than a few minutes on /g/ you would be terrified of that literal malware. Not to mention someone did a test that proved the "disable telemetry" features did nothing and were just placebo.
>>
Don't waste your time with anything other than win7 or 8 for desktops/laptops. 10 is a disgusting piece of shit, seriously the 'crap' update ruins it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.