[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm finally doing it, I'm gonna kill myself tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1453995283761.png (159KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
1453995283761.png
159KB, 289x289px
I'm finally doing it, I'm gonna kill myself tonight

I don't think I've ever been this tranquil, my suffering is almost done
>>
What's your method?
Aspirin? Benedryl?
>>
>>37918186
Mind telling us why?
>>
>>37918219
What's stopping me from violating my loli sister? There's been sexual tension between us since she was born. Should I get it over with?
>>
File: skinny-fat-pepe.png (2MB, 1000x1182px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-fat-pepe.png
2MB, 1000x1182px
is it because you skinny fat?
>>
>>37918186
goodluck lad. hope it all goes to plan.
>>
>>37918204
Just got perscribed some benzos, gonna down them all with some vodka

>>37918219
Just couldn't take the loneliness anymore, seeing people happy made me despair so I'm just ending it
>>
Have you gotten over the "shoot yourself in the head" meme and just decided on slitting your wrists in a bath tub?

So many retarded on here complicate their deaths.

Anyway I hope it goes well bri. Take care.
>>
>>37918251
Cmon man don't do that, you can ruin your wn life but don't fuck with someone elses.
>>
>>37918186
Hang in there. It's worth it. Think about all the amazing things you could do and try in life
>>
File: 1438294775429.jpg (79KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1438294775429.jpg
79KB, 600x398px
>>37918251
Sure. I dont see why not.
Her brain will be permanently damaged by the event and it will fuck her life, but hell, you will be dead anyway and I dont know the bitch so I dont care.
>>37918291
Makes sense. Remember, if we were in a tribe, you would know everybody and everybody would know you, but instead youre just another face lost in a crowd of millions.
Blame Civilization and all its evils.

Also if you live near Colorado I will kill you for you. I can supply the blindfold, cigarette, and rifle.
And no, im not even kidding.
>>
These are the worst most pathetic threads. I hope you do it so I don't have to see you post this again. Remember to sage bait threads. Only acceptable time for a suicide thread is if you stream it.
>>
Please don't kill your self
(Note I lack the knowledge on what to tell you to get you not)
So with that in mind please call this number (one eight zero zero two seven three eight five five)
>>
>>37918345
lol fuck off normie faggot
>>
>>37918817
fuck off you piece of shit.
Not everybody is happy like you, suicide is a good thing. Do you want people to suffer in loneliness forever?
And all that fucking hotline does is placate you while the authorities arrive to stuff you in the loony bin
>>
Don't go through with it if you have even one ounce of hope left in your life. I hope you don't end up somewhere worse than here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.