[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooooo robots what is your excuse for being a socially awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: OHpXJz8.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
OHpXJz8.png
1MB, 642x767px
Sooooo robots what is your excuse for being a socially awkward kissless vrigin?
Overly protective parents here
>>
Because l`m not Chad.
>>
>>37917603
>Sooooo robots what is your excuse for being a socially awkward kissless vrigin?

My friends on the wrestling team used me as a fuck toy
>>
1 tier looks,

i make eggy look handsome
>>
>>37917603
I have Hansen's Disease. Cured, but that doesn't stop the ostracism.
>>
Sheltered childhood, social ineptitude, extreme, naivety as a child, bullying, lifelong ostracization, lifelong social pariah, social phobia, asociality, short stature (5'3"), chubby.
>>
>>37917650
>I have Hansen's Disease

what is it?
>>
Social anxiety, scared shitless of women 5/10 and above, decent looking but not chad tier so confusing signals from girls, was raised around all boys growing up.
>>
Unlucky and my failures at trying to change made me lose the motivation to get better at all. When you really start to think about it none of it matters. I'd only want a gf to """prove""" I'm not a loser but nothing beyond that so there's not much of a point. I'd be content if I had a month left to live and I just at in my room all day.
Basically no goals.
>>
>>37917664
It's more commonly known as leprosy.
>>
Lazy eye, introvert (quiet), and non-appealing interests (music and anime).
>>
>>37917636
Could you green text that?
>>
>>37917695
where are you from? I thought that disease was largely eradicated
>>
>>37917770
>asking me to relive those memories

Rude desu
>>
>>37917787
I'm from Illinois. And yes, it is "Largely" but not completely eradicated. You get about 100 cases a year in America, and I was one of those lucky few.
>>
schizophrenia, crohns disease, emotionally abusive father, social anxiety, substance abuse since 14
>>
File: IMG_3498.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3498.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
Shitty negectful and abusive father, drug/alcohol abuse in teenage years mixed with social isolation.
>>
File: 1480983666040.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480983666040.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
>>37917603
Very low self esteem. When I really became self aware I realized what a disgusting autistic shit I've been. I've never recovered.

I'm also really boring and don't really know how to carry a convo.
>>
>>37917816
I'm sorry anon, I have a chronic mental illness myself
>>
>overly protective AND emotionally distant parents

They kept me inside all day but then never really interacted with me.

>tfw a bad upbringing doesn't just fuck you up mentally but actually has an effect on your appearance such as making your face asymmetrical

fuck
>>
>>37917603
computer

stop blaming your failure on parents you degenerate
>>
>>37917973
perfectly symetrical faces are actually considered unatractive nowadays, how asymmetrical is yours?
>>
>>37918024
Not very, but it still sucks.

Symmetrical faces are ALWAYS attractive cause it's a biological signal of good genetic health. Just cause some people look good despite having an asymmetrical face(like ryan gosling) doesn't mean symmetry isn't sought after.
>>
>>37917603
Crippling paranoia, not sure if it is related to aspergers but that too I guess, plus too tired to do anything most of the to!every anyways and I don't have a lot of patience
Does anyone here with aspergers feel excessively paranoid or afraid often?
>>
>>37917603
Learned helplessness thanks to daddy wailing on mommy every other night starting around first grade.
>>
Went to a shitty school.
I hate blaming the environment for my failures but I was the leader at my first school then I changed to another one in which I quickly became the biggest outcast and for some reason I stayed there until high school.
>>
>>37917603
I don't fucking know. Maybe it was the lack of kids in my neighborhood growing up, but I don't think so.

It's like one day you're a care free kid and then the next, the world expects you to realize certain social cues and perform a shit ton of social interactions so that you don't get marked as an autistic, distant person
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 653x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 653x436px
ugly here

its worse because my face is fine except my nose I virtually have no nose bridge and the thing at the end of my nose is too big

picrelated actually looks exactly like my nose but for the record I am a male
>>
>>37917603
Overly protective parents
Narcissistic dad who micromanaged everyone

If we made one tiny mistake it was a huge deal he had to point out to us, even if looking back most of it was bullshit, like "stop scraping the plates with your fork, it will leave marks" when it never left any marks and even if it did, who cares. Any time you'd pour milk or something he'd sit and watch you and yell "don't spill" even though you've never spilt before

But if he made big mistakes it's just funny apparently.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.