[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I fucked up big time and I don't know what to do.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: nervouswojak.png (42KB, 553x494px) Image search: [Google]
nervouswojak.png
42KB, 553x494px
Guys, I fucked up big time and I don't know what to do.

>be 15 minutes ago
>playing GTA Online
>1V1 in freemode against some black chad teenager
>I'm up on him by 3 kills
>the testosterone is running through my veins
>recall all the blacks that picked on me in school
>start taunting him and yelling "FUCKING NIGGER IM GONNA KILL YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE"
>literally getting into it, screaming this
>next thing I hear a loud knock on my door
>my neighbors are black and heard me screaming this
>they get into a fight with me, they call the cops saying that they're gonna tell them I was yelling hate speech at them
>the wife recorded the whole thing on her iPhone, me screaming that I hate niggers and I'm going to kill all the niggers
>the cops are literally on there way as we speak

I don't know what the fuck to do...
>>
>>37917571
Just say that you were roleplaying with a friend online and that you weren't yelling at your neighbors.
>>
File: Manga Costanza.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Manga Costanza.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
It's simple, Anon.

Kill the niggers and run.
>>
Tell them you're an actor and you're practicing for a play.
>>
Ask for a lawyer, do not tell the cops anything under any circumstances.
Go with them if you have to, but don't talk to them. This is VERY important.
>>
>>37917571
When the cops arrive just tell them the truth
>>
>>37917571
Tell them you were singing this. It's a free country and you can say whatever the fuck you want. Then tell them to leave and close your door. Go back to GTA

https://youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ
>>
>>37917571
You fucked up big time dude....
I don't know, tell them you were talking to some nigger online.

Worst case Is you get arrested, but punishment for hate speech is almost nothing

You kind of put yourself into this imo
>>
welp anon. i dont know if there is anything you can do. good luck niglet
>>
>>37917571

>implying a word can get you arrested
>implying you live in a totalitarian country where saying one offensive word can cause you to be blacksheeped from society

must sucking living in the states, boy-o.
>>
>>37917571
Offer them your tight white ass for their pleasure and maybe they'll call off the cops. If you have a girlfriend, mom, or sister offer them too.
>>
Tell them it was coming from the game, tard
>>
>>37917827
It's not because he said nigger, it's because he threatened to "kill all niggers" and "I'll fucking kill you nigger"

Threats aren't protected under free speech you mongoloid retard
>>
>>37918471

Sounds like more liberal bullshit oppressing peoples rights to free speech.
>>
>>37917634
this is the only post you should be listening to, op
>>
Dont be such a gaylord?
>>
Well obviously you live in america and you have freedom
unlike the europoors
>>
Just say you were talking to your clan members
>>
Tell them you have autism and can't control it you'll get laughed at but not arrested
>>
>>37917571
kek OP making up shit, think somebody could record something from your one outburst? unless you were saying it all day
>>
>>37917571
Fake. Cops won't come out for that. If they do they can't and don't do shit. Relax. Don't open your door to niggers either I mean cmon
>>
>>37920380
this post made me laugh so hard
>>
>>37917571
Fake. Niggers don't have iPhones.
>>
>>37919482

There is no country on earth where free speech is taken to mean that anyone can say whatever they want, wherever they want.

That's not how it works in the US, Canada, Britain, anywhere.
>>
>>37920777
Whenever I see a cop I scream FUCK PIGS OINK OINK BAD COP NO DONUT and I've only been arrested for disorderly conduct like 30 times
>>
File: Uhc.png (162KB, 720x787px) Image search: [Google]
Uhc.png
162KB, 720x787px
>>37918471
>implying you don't deserve it for not living in a white, close knit community
>fucking playing vidyas instead of shooting in your land
>gonna get to know the 'bootyhouse'
t.aviation maintenance worker & /k/ommando in rural Kentucky
>>
File: 2016-11-05-american-loli.png (748KB, 767x1345px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-05-american-loli.png
748KB, 767x1345px
>>37917571
>calling the cops over words
I hope you live in the land of the free anon.
>>
>>37918471
Surely there's a difference between "kill all niggers" and "I am going to kill all niggers." There should even be a distinction between "I am going to kill all niggers" and "I am going to kill my nigger neighbor." The first sounds terribly idle and useless as a threat and the other one seems to be hate speech.

"I'll fucking kill you, nigger" in the middle of a tirade loses it's gravity if the neighbor accuses anon of threatening him. Fuck the neighbor, man, anon was playing video games. It has nothing to fucking do with the neighbor.

According to my 3 minutes on Wikipedia with regards to hate speech, I think the onus is on the neighbors to prove that what anon was saying was "an imminent danger to peace." If he was playing a video game, it's unreasonable to say that he was actually going to go kill somebody. "Only speech that poses an imminent danger of unlawful action, where the speaker has the intention to incite such action and there is the likelihood that this will be the consequence of his or her speech, may be restricted and punished by that law."

In my opinion, if OP gets in legal trouble, it will be total fucking bullshit instead of a fair passage of justice. The first amendment isn't for speech that we enjoy hearing. This is, of course, unless OP is a Europoor, in which case, he's cucked.
>>
>>37920923
I believe there's a limit to the amount of marijuana you can have in legal states. Are there really no regulations on explosives and motor oil pollution?
>>
Listen to the guy who told you to not say anything without a lawyer present. Seriously.

Also, start planning to move. Things will get extremely uncomfortable for you and possibly dangerous.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.