[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw try so hard but still can't become a normie I tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (115KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
115KB, 1300x957px
>tfw try so hard but still can't become a normie

I tried making friends, they all just forgot about me after a while even when I tried to keep in touch.

It's impossible, there's something fundamentally broken inside of me and all the normies can sense it so they leave me. There is no hope for me, why shouldn't I just end it all now?

I'm sick of trying and trying and going nowhere, I just end up even lower than I was before. Some of us just weren't made for this world I think.
>>
>>37917446

No mate the world they built was not made for us remember it's all a game we are bad at playing other peoples or societies games when we don't realise this

In a state of nature out side of civilisation all your problems disappear you can still find happiness escape the city if you need to be creative and stop trying to win at life

Your worth a lot more than you think live your self mate and to hell with everyone else
>>
just be yourself :^)
just be confident :^)
just take a shower :^)
just kill yourself :^(
>>
>>37917446
Or maybe they aren't the right group of friends for you, which is fine. Keep trying anon, you might unlucky and befriend 100 people that aren't relatable then find that next great friend right after. Like I said, keep trying.
>>
>>37917594
>meanwhile your average normie finds friends instantly without trying

That's the problem with this kind of "advice" it doesn't apply to normies at all, they just coast through life while we have to expend effort that ultimately gets us nowhere in the end anyway.
>>
>>37917594

You don't seem to understand there is no keep on trying he's playing a game he doesn't know and can't figure out the rules to

There is no being normal for us society was not crafted with us in mind because we have never had a say it how things should be
>>
>>37917661
most people are kinda dumb and easily entertained
that's why you're here and they're at buffalo wild wings with their annoying coworkers
>>
>>37917446
Friends aren't good. They seem great but after a week or so you'll be sick of them
>>
>>37918170
But it seems like the only way to have a "life" is to have friends, otherwise it's just groundhog day and you want to kill yourself
>>
Howdy if your having self killing thoughts on a regular basis please don't
If you die now then you won't be able to in joy the sex robots
If you would like some to talk to about these these thoughts then call this number
(One eight zero zero two seven three eight five five
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.