[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a gf >it's everything I hoped for >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>finally get a gf
>it's everything I hoped for
>she's nice to me, doesn't make me feel awkward
>she comes over to cuddle one day
>accidentally kiss her after eating jalapenos
>she dumps me
>>
File: laughing-spic.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-spic.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>37917159
lol you are probably 13
>>
>>37917179
I'm 22, not 13.
>>
>>37917327
If she dumped you for kissing her after eating jalapenos, she's really not worth it.
Would've probably dumped you anyway later on.
Was that the reason she broke up with you?
>>
>>37917381
Yes, she absolutely hates hot and spicy food, she's super sensitive to it
>>
>>37917159
i would dump you if you kissed me after eating jalapenos too

i have autism and vegetables make me wanna throw up
>>
>>37917584
Is this you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2092071/Stacey-Irvine-17-collapses-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html
>>
>>37917623
no i eat lots of other stuff just not certain fruits and vegetables
>>
>>37917584
peppers aren't vegetables you fucking shit. If you truly had autism you would know this you pseudo-triggered little cunt.
>>
I want to rape your gf with vegetables
>>
>>37917645
why would i be spergy about fruits and vegetables when i hate them, im only autistic about stuff i actually like
>>
>>37917685
>You bend over to harvest your radishes
>You water your tomato patch
>Are you ready for my fresh produce
>I touch your lettuce, you massage my spinach... Sexily
>I ride your buttocks, like they were amber waves of grains.
>My zucchinis caresses your carrots.
>My turnips listen for the soft cry of your love. My insides turn to celery as I unleash my warm and sticky cauliflower of love.
>>
>>37917426
lol if this is honestly true maybe try calling her and asking for a second chance and you're sorry?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.