[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the sickest/most devious thing you've ever done? Here's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1497389781623.png (221KB, 429x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497389781623.png
221KB, 429x426px
Whats the sickest/most devious thing you've ever done?
Here's mine:
One evening when it was really late I was walking around in the near by park. Barely anyone came to this park even during the day.
I saw this swan sleeping on the grassy area, no where near the lake. If you have ever seen a swan or a goose their bodies are very attractive (but swans faces are kind of ugly). I was looking at it's neck and wondering about the swans esophagus.
To make a long story short, I cut it's neck, almost cut it's head completely off but not quite. It died as I fucked it's esophagus. It's wings were flapping a lot which really turned me on because a swan has beautiful wings. I would squeeze on it's wings as they flapped, those wings were truly the best part. As it tried to breath the esophagus would tighten against my dick all while the blood was pumping out all over my dick and balls. The red blood was so good looking against the white feathers so I'm glad I decided to do it with a swan and not a goose (even though geese are more attractive in the face). I was completely naked for this and afterwards I washed off in the lake.
It's pretty much the most violently sexual thing I've ever done. I've NEVER been attracted to any other animal besides birds and that's only because of the shape of their wings. I find wings to be irresistibly arousing. It was so violent and exciting. Afterwards I felt so relived, like I had spent the day at a spa. All my muscles were relaxed and I was very chill.
>>
one time i didnt flush my poo
>>
>>37916884
In my shithole there's an expression called "afogar o ganso", it's used for sex and means "to drown the swan"
>>
You did good nigga swans are assholes
>>
>>37916884
Are you Zeus?
>>
>>37916884
That's iredeemably degenerate. Please, consider an hero.
>>
I've read about someone doing this once on 4chan, the fucking the goose neck part, I wonder if its pasta
>>
>>37916884
how was school today anon?
>>
>called people at 3am, but either played static until they hung up or just breathed slowly
>frequently physically beat people to the point where they fear me
>stare into other people's windows at night
>inb4 edgelord
>>
Nice try FBI you'll never make me confess.
>>
File: 1498085977477-r9k.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498085977477-r9k.png
384KB, 500x500px
>>37916884
At school I once turned off the bathroom light while somebody was having a dump
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>37917786
>stare into other people's windows

Dude you were in the news a few weeks ago weren't you
>>
>>37917612
Zeus didn't fuck animals, he turned into animals to fuck women.
>>
>>37917839
probably not, but feel free to show me
(btw it's a fun thing to do)
>>
Made sperg's gf promise to kill herself if I made her cum; I did and she an hero'd
Sperg found out and killed himself too

I'm a girl
>>
>>37916884
I stuck a little bit of scotch tape onto my cat's paws when I was a kid and watched it walk around all funny for a few minutes, until I felt bad and took it off.
>>
>>37917866
That sounds pretty hot desu

origigin
>>
>>37917917
Pls greentext, that sounds crazy cool.

>>37917928
Zeus was a pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>37917917
That's kinda hot. Does it turn you on that you pretty much indirectly fucked two people to death.
>>
>>37916884
>Implying you aren't a lying faggot
>>
File: 1437246848590.png (731KB, 828x615px) Image search: [Google]
1437246848590.png
731KB, 828x615px
>>37916884
Lied about being molested by a family friend just to see what would happen, he was a very nice guy and probably one of the closest things I had to a father figure. He was arrested, fired, his family left him (wife and daughters) and I'm relatively sure he got his legs broken because of a "mob justice" sort of thing. I admitted it a few years later but everyone I tell is convinced I am just in denial. I have done similar things on separate occasions to teachers/friends/potential partners. I feel no remorse and I am not sure what is wrong with me. sorry for the edge
>>
>>37916884
I find it extremely hard to believe that an autistic manchild on the internet would have gone toe-to-toe with a swan and won.

As a britbong, I have, of course, fought a wild swan. They are majestic but absolutely vicious creatures that will fuck your shit up if you don't know some Jackie Chan shit.
>>
File: brit disappointed.png (22KB, 445x638px) Image search: [Google]
brit disappointed.png
22KB, 445x638px
>>37918047
>Attacking swans
Those belong to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Traitors to the Crown are not welcome in British threads and this is a British board.
>>
i honestly hope you get stage 4 cancer you fucking cunt. you are worthless
>>
There was this dog outside someones drive all the time when I had to walk to the train station, it always barked at me and made me jump, making me feel inadequate. So I crossed the road to avoid it one time, it had no road sense, crossed after me infront of a van.

So about a week later I decided to cross the road as a car was coming so it got run over.
>>
>>37918120
I WAS DEFENDING MYSELF, PLEASE DON'T TAKE AWAY MY TV LICENSE
>>
>>37918120
I believe he may be of the lower classes, so of course he wouldn't have even a shred of self discipline or honour.
>>
I called Op a nigger, but just this once.
>>
bump
oeoginal
>>
sucked a traps dick and claimed I was straight.
>>
>>37918022
your why i stopped dating, shut myself in, and stick to 2D because mentally unstable girls seem to be the only kind of girls I can attract and I'd rather not end up in a similar situation like that guy you fucked over just because your so stupid that you do shit on the whim.
>>
>>37918994
I can understand why you would assume I am female but I'm a guy.
>>
I jerked off into my mom's bra once when I was like 13
>>
>>37917917
You should follow suite t b h that's fucking horrible
>>
>>37919019
I know girls that have done shit like that which is why that got me heated. I'm surprised your male though.
>>
File: 1488701000329.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488701000329.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>37917832
YOU MOTHER FUCKER THAT IS MY WORST FEAR.
>>
>>37919121
My personal opinion is that women do that kind of thing more for attention, I did it just to see what would happen. You should look into how psychopathy manifests differently depending on gender, it is very interesting and supports my claim.
>>
>>37919151
I've thought about reading/looking into more in the human condition and other subjects like psychopathy for awhile now but I'm not sure where to start. do you have any preferred links?
>>
>>37916884
I once drank from the milk jug, right out of the fridge.

I heard someone coming.

I had to quickly close it up.
>>
>>37919237
bit of an obvious suggestion but the wikipedia entry on psychopathy is a good read, not to mention the other personality disorders it branches off into.

Everyone always shits on how to make friends and influence people since they think it's just for sales but it really gave me insight into behavioural patterns that I otherwise wouldn't have noticed and provides interesting justifications for them.

Influence science and practice is also a good one, would definitely recommend that although a bit lengthy.

The prince by Nicolo Machiavelli is also a quality read and short if you have low motivation and are looking for a nice intro book.

I've also picked up power by robert greene, it's gotten a few mixed reviews but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Propaganda is good but it's very specific.

The social animal is kind of good and makes a lot of sense but you have to be able to cope with the sheer amount of normieness throughout the entire book.
>>
>>37918022
Have you ever seen The Hunt?
>>
>>37920740
The Hunt is an epic film......borderline kino
>>
>>37918022
I hope you get sulfuric acid splashed on your face you disgusting cunt
>>
File: 1494124861320.jpg (22KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1494124861320.jpg
22KB, 600x635px
>>37917832
YOU FUCKING MONSTER
HOW COULD YOU?? ASSFACE
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.