[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it's literally impossible to gain weight and you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: feelingbad.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
feelingbad.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>tfw it's literally impossible to gain weight and you'll be skelly forever

How the fuck do fatties do it? Food isn't even really enjoyable, at best it sometimes tastes OK for two seconds. Yet somehow they turn this into a full blown addiction.
>>
File: 1498160326916.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498160326916.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>37916753
Eat calorie dense foods and track calories retard. It's impossible to not gain weight on a calorie surplus. https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started
>>
>>37916824

I know what's required to gain weight. My point is it's fucking insane that you or anyone else can actually force yourself to shovel that much crap down your throat, let alone do it accidentally because you like it so much.
>>
>>37916753
Mostly fatass here

It's primarily a coping mechanism, and a way of masking a deeper problem in our lives. We eat because we're bored, because we're tired, because that breakup 5 years ago keeps coming up and you never quite got over it.

I don't even like food that much. I have the palate of a child (Tendies, mac n cheese, pizza, ice cream, I'll fucking kill a man if he tries to say this shit to my face) so I just shovel it down because I'm not actually tasting anything anymore. I wish I could be skelly, because at least you can work upwards from that.
>>
>>37916753
Design a diet of 4 meals per day, each one of 1000 cal or a bit less.
Get up early every day so you can have, for example, breakfast at 8am and lunch at 12pm because you'll have some more space in your stomach by that time, then another meal at in the evening, dinner at night and so on.
Try to avoid simple suggars and saturated fats if possible, though.
>>
>>37916925
Food is delicious. Go online and learn how to make nice meals for yourself it should be pretty easy to lose weight then. Also have like 8 meals a day then you can have less calories per meal and still hit your calorie goal.
>>
File: lizardChair.jpg (99KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
lizardChair.jpg
99KB, 516x516px
>>37916925
you're one of those types who takes half an hour to finish a turkey sandwich.
>>
File: whole milk.jpg (121KB, 1155x1500px) Image search: [Google]
whole milk.jpg
121KB, 1155x1500px
>>37916753
Gallon
Of
Milk
A
Day

Its not even expensive, where I live a whole gallon of milk is on $3. Also make sure you only buy whole milk.

The only catch with this is you have to start seriously working out or you'll just get fat. The first week for Gomad is hard but after that your body adjusts pretty easily.

Gomad is by no means necessary for bulking as really all you need to do is take in more calories then you're using, but it is probably the cheapest and quickest way of gaining mass.
>>
Fat people are so disgusting they dedicate their entire lives to being a shit person even though it takes constant work and pain. They are basically women. I don't think it's possible to escape the skelly life without a lot of pain and work, and that could be time better spent on something else.
>>
>>37917100
retarded
eating a bunch of peanut butter is also cheap and easy but gives a lot of high quality protein and good fat for muscle
>>
File: 52157847894.jpg (18KB, 194x240px) Image search: [Google]
52157847894.jpg
18KB, 194x240px
>>37916753
I dont even know how people have multiple meals per day
>wake up coffee and some shitty bowl of cereal
>mess around on computer
>go to work at 5pm
>come back from work at midnight and have some instant noddles or porridge and sleep
>repeat
>>
I did it by drinking a lot of water, eating more veggies, and increased my portions
>>
>>37917138
Peanuts are too dense in protein though which you fill up on very quickly. You'd have to be fucking huge to be able to consume an amount of peanuts carrying the same amount of protein in a gallon of milk (128g). Also to gain significant mass and muscle you need to consume fat as well. Theres a reason young calfs turn into bulls from milk.
>>37917100
Also forgot to include you should do this for no longer then 2 or 3 months.
>>
>>37917145
Maybe you should eat more and you wont be so low energy anon.
>>
>>37916753
I know how you feel man, my mom's cooking was terrible and bland and not only that but I was a poor Fag. So I was a skelly my whole childhood.
Best step to gain weight are
1. Eat calorie and protein rich foods. (Ex. Eating Ramen? Put 3 boiled eggs in it)
2. Learn to cook and make things taste great
3. Replace sugary drinks like soda with milk
4. Drink lots of water
5. Exercise after eating
6. Always eat, buy nuts, cheese, protein rich snacks. Do this between actual meals (my favorite is boiled eggs with salt and pepper)
7. Drink your nutrition if its so hard, make nutrition packed shakes.
8. Don't be scared of eating bad foods, but don't just eat bad food
9. Keep track of your calorie and protein; set a weight goal, then multiply that number by 0.8 and that's how much protein you should eat a day.
10. Obviously eat more, say you eat 2 eggs and 2 sausages and 2 pieces of toast, eat 3 eggs and butter your toast and top it off with a tall glass of milk.

I was like 120lb at 6'2 at 16 now I'm 19 and weigh 168lbs my goal is 200lbs. Hang in there man just follow these and you should be fit.
>>
>>37917480
How do you calorie count and keep track of macros? I never understood how to do that.
>>
>>37917906
use myfitnesspal. been using it every day for 2 months and it really helps. kind of annoying sometimes to add every fucking thing i eat to the app but you need to calorie count or you wont know how much youve eaten
>>
>>37916753
Weed does it for me
>>
File: IMG_7372.jpg (62KB, 761x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7372.jpg
62KB, 761x761px
>>37916753
I love food. I eat and eat and eat, but I'm in the same boat as you 123lbs at 5'9". I just can't make them gains.
>>
>>37916753
>tfw poor and depressed
I can't afford a lot of food and I don't want to eat it either.
I don't understand fatties either.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.