[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this shit work: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfr iend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: qfgq.jpg (64KB, 728x455px) Image search: [Google]
qfgq.jpg
64KB, 728x455px
Does this shit work:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend
>>
>wikihow
No, it doesn't work.
>>
if you are over 18, 19, 20, and have never had a gf, it aint cause you didnt google the right articles, or read the right advice column
>>
>>37915624
Is it because I'm a schizoid hermit, with hidden grandiosity and general contempt for people?
>>
>>37915624
Hold on, though... There's some stuff in the article I haven't thought about trying. Might work!
>>
>>37915624
I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a girl naturally be attracted to you. It's like a complete fantasy.
>>
>>37915734
Which stuff?

Please tell me!!!!!
>>
>>37915662
>>37915772

You can be a fucking lunatic and still get women. It's all face.
>>
>>37915884
>It's all face.
Pretty sure I still have to socialize to get gf.
>>
>>37915959

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG4sKioLAxw
>>
File: wpid-wp-1438767982936.jpg (30KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1438767982936.jpg
30KB, 350x200px
>>37915437
*beep* *beep* *beep*
>this page contains a dangerous cuantity of cr/b (cringe per bit)
>abandon it inmediatly
>>
>>37916008
If I would actually do that where I live (rural area) I'd be branded forever for being a complete creep and idiot.

>also implying this isn't at least partially staged.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
You mean to tell me that sentence structure and the concept of conversation aren't the focus of a conversation? Do normies actually put more effort into the way they say things rather than the information presented?
>>
File: 1493765357424.jpg (304KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493765357424.jpg
304KB, 1383x1600px
>>37915437
failed at step one desu
>>
>>37915437

This article generally works except for Step 2 (help someone).

Also its pretty Slow on the uptake... this is a beta way of getting with somebody.

If you're approaching this from the Alpha standpoint then the progression pretty much goes like this:

Part 1: Make conversation, dont break eye contact even if she keeps looking away. After about 5-10 mins if you've got her intrigued enough you ask for her number and if you can "hang out sometime" or actually suggest a date to go on (maybe only suggest it, since the Phone Call to follow on the Next Evening will be where this is discussed)

Upon said Phone Call you want to chat but you dont want to keep going on with it. Keep the call to 10-15 minutes (but not so short as to Only talk about planning a date). This will make her "want to tell you more" about herself and be irritated that she cant, so she will be looking forward to that date.

(contd)
>>
>>37916256
>implying normies do a conscious effort to talk.
Bruh, they do it naturally that's why they are called normies.
>>
File: dategirl ellipsis.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
dategirl ellipsis.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>37916902
(contd)

Part 2 and Part 3 become wrapped up all in one:

During the date you need to be able to converse with her. Best way to do that is to take anything she's said and expand on it (like a subtopic) and ask her how she feels or thinks about it. You want to keep her talking as much as possible.

Dont break eye contact except when you have to. Eventually she's going to just be looking in your eyes too.

Later on after she starts playing with her hair or giving off other cues of "tenderness" or playfulness, thats when you breach the touch barrier. A little brush against her arm, or a playful and casual arm around the shoulder, dont maintain contact just let it happen. Because a couple minutes later you'll get to hold her hand and it'll be a thing after that.

> at this point she knows you're probably going to kiss her before this is all over with, but she's in it for being romanced - the experience - she wants it to happen at the proper time when she's all buttered up and it takes her breath away.

And I mean leaning your head against hers on her shoulder is a good stopgap to get your face closer to hers, if you're sitting next to each other. And thats also a good time to put your arm around her back/waist.

All of this makes you feel comforting to be with, like a teddy bear. This is the kind of feeling she needs to have in order to get open to you intimately.

Kissing should happen Before the date is over, and definitely before you take her home. Because then you can kiss more than once, its not a bye-kiss ... its potentially making out on the date if you both allow it.

And if you're really an Alpha you will Go Home with her rather than simply drop her off or part ways.

Even if you dont want to Fuck on the first date you should be in her house, with her, on top of her if you can be - at least making out.

Crucial Tip:

Never let any date come to an end without suggesting the next date. Even, and especially, if you fucked or made out.
>>
File: make anime real again.jpg (144KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
make anime real again.jpg
144KB, 801x1200px
>>37917071

Another thing all you neets, autists, and normies...

You fantasize about fucking and nutting deep in a girl, but when you're really presented with getting close to her and intimacy coming up, it Does Not Matter if you're intimidated by it (probably a performance worry, about doing something wrong).

Because at that point you're bitten off more than you can chew and you're going to have to go through with it, whether you like it or not.

Because you owe it to her to complete the equation. She's getting romanced, she wants the full meal, so you better deliver. This isnt about trying to be an Alpha if you're a Beta, its about finishing what you started.

And besides this will be like the +1 Level achievement that gives you the confidence you need to do this on tap in the future.

So mister you better just keep fucking going with it if you've actually got her hand in yours. Be tactful about it, keep going at a steady pace.

If she wants to fuck, you may have to fuck and lose your virginity. DO NOT tell her you're a virgin until AFTER you've blown your load inside her.

She'll feel extra warm and fuzzy about that, like "omfg thats so awesome" even if she doesn't say it. This is the alpha way to lose your virginity. You do it, get it done, then you can talk about it.

But either way you don't just be like "that was awesome, ill ttyl" when you're finished and you have to go home.

Talk a little bit about doing another date or setting up just hanging out at her place.

> This helps prevent it from being just a 1 Night Stand hookup.
>>
>>37916902
>>37917071
>>37917267
could you post a suicide guide instead? I've given up on real world females because they're all fucking disgusting degenerates, nothing like the cute pure anime girls I was sold
>>
>>37916902
>>37917071
>DON'T BREAK EYE CONTACT EVER UNLESS NECESSARY
Don't get too autistic with that one, keeping up a constant intense gaze into their eyes is weird. The rest of the advice is okay though, give or take a couple things I personally wouldn't go with
>>
>>37915437
Wikihow is a meme.
>>
>>37917534
I'm well aware of social customs.

I guess my main problem would be to to find my "social" place here (rural area) this is not like a city where you can just go to a bar with new people everytime or some shit.

>>37916902
>>37917071
>>37917267
I appriciate the time you invested for writing this, though.
>>
>>37915884
Schizoids are known for their low sex drive and lack of desire of sexual and romantic intimacy.
>>
>>37915437
Normie advices don't work.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.