[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop existing? Not as in kill myself, but more of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 205x246px
How do I stop existing? Not as in kill myself, but more of a how do I erase myself from the n-dimensional world completely?
>>
File: IMG_6316.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6316.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>37915425
1.stop caring/giving fucks
2.master fear of death, embrace death as a friend
3.poof - you are gone
>>
>>37915425
I had a friend who did this once, but I forgot.
>>
meditate until you become the buddha
>>
You are an n-dimensional being, you cannot 'kill' yourself.

Being trapped here in hell is as close as it gets, having your consciousness cannibalized to extend the entropy in this prison.

It is too late to be allowed to return to the void, you would contaminate it.
>>
>>37915491
Remember it, dammit
>>37915507
>tfw no connection with the spiritual world whatsoever
>>
Complete detachment. Not hirrdirr I am so enlightened shit. But almost science-fiction I can't believe this is really happening detachment. Temptation is not meant to be resisted, but to be deconstructed into meaninglessness. You need to eliminate all obstacles, you need a sense of finality, you need to say goodbye wholeheartedly, and you need to not only believe but have justification for what you believe.

You can do it, normalfags want to make you think you can't
>>
>>37915529
You sound like you know stuff. Mind sharing some more of your wisdom?
>>37915555
This I can try and given the quads I am ought to as well.
>>
>>37915425
Enter a deep state of depression for an extended period of time. It will completely destroy your mind but you won't care about anything. Which is kind of like being dead.
>>
>>37915425
Once you are born there's no escape.

Before the big bang nothing existed, then the big bang created the universe, time progressed up till the point of our creation and existence, who is to say that once entropy takes full effect and the universe returns to the void, that another big bang won't happen, and no matter how many iterations need to occur, eventually the exact same conditions that created this universe we live in will come into effect and you will once again come into existence.

Endlessly, eternally. There is no escape and there likely never will be. You will live this exact same life over, and over, and over, and over again.

Enjoy the ride that truly never ends.
>>
>>37915691
Will there be an iteration where I do enjoy life or at least don't mind living it?
>>
>>37915691
Unless one of us is an exit node. Then the universe will repeat without consciousness forever, and we can co(not)exist.
>>
Take psychedelic drugs.

It will help you realize that existence and non-existence come from the same source.
>>
>>37915789
And that the source is still bullshit in and of itself
>>
>>37915815
The human intellect?
>>
>>37915744

The Omnipresent, Omniscient n-dimensional (spiritual) body came here to experience feelings.

Your discriminating of the most transient thing in all space (((feelings))) is the symptom (((time))), drowning in the world.

Stop being of the world, cease identifying with your world-as-concept and merely be in the phenomenological excursion.

Discernment of no-mind; putting your concerns upon the Lord God and being in his grace is the most enjoyment there is to be had.
>>
>>37915744
Tbh what I posted is a very, very minimal theory. I'm no expert on consciousness So I don't know how it works.

Whether all consciousnesses are connected and you simultaneously experience everyone's lives, or if it is an individual thing, who knows.

But how would you explain how you being conscious in your exact body now and not another. If you're not already living a good life then probably never will have an iteration that does.
Unless consciousness has 'soul-like' properties instead of being a product of a specific arrangement of atoms and information,

Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>37915425

By becoming insane and totally detached from "reality'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.