[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plays hard to get and she doesn't take a hint or even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: cyborg.jpg (93KB, 790x760px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
93KB, 790x760px
>plays hard to get and she doesn't take a hint or even care about me
>talk to her and try to initiate conversation & be talkative to try getting her interested that way, learn about her flaws and that she's already interested in someone else, also get an idea that she's just going to use me as a beta shield
>ask her directly and get flat out denied because I don't know her

how do you win
>>
By not being ugly
Sorry anon but the truth hurts
>>
it's 2117 and we're still talking about girls?
>>
File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37915112
but what about muh beautiful personality and caring attitude
>>
File: trap ass.gif (2MB, 209x336px) Image search: [Google]
trap ass.gif
2MB, 209x336px
>>37915126
yeah IDK why.
I mean in 2117 there's all the traps we could want
>>
File: 1496781562668.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1496781562668.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
>>37915076
You don't, even if by some miracle you manage to have a chance you will fuck up at some point in the future.
>>
>>37915413
>lose job
>"ANON YOU'RE NOT TREATING ME WELL I'M LEAVING"

>have to take a break from society and people in general for only a day so I don't keep up with her

>produce a controversial opinion
>>
>>37915158
That is unless society learns as a whole to stop falling for identity politics bullshit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.