[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll soon get to uni but im still extra puto that i have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'll soon get to uni but im still extra puto that i have to be a allowanceslave of my parents. Is autismbucks an actual reliable source for some tips like you all say here or is it just some dumb meem ?
>>
>>37914726
If you're in America you can apply for financial aid at the FAFSA website, your country may have a similar equivalent.

Generally autismbux is for people with legit mental problems or expert level lying/acting skills.
>>
>>37915062
>your country may have a similar equivalent if you're not*
If that didn't make sense.
>>
>>37914726

how about just getting job?
Or if you're an american and crippling debt isn't your thing, think about applying to a university in europe. Slowenia for instance is pretty popular among you poor 'merifats.
>>
File: collegedebt.png (282KB, 319x519px) Image search: [Google]
collegedebt.png
282KB, 319x519px
>>37914726
Let me spell it out for some of you early-mid 20s guys thinking of going back for a degree.

If you don't have a scholarship or the school you're attending isn't Ivy League, don't go to university.

A Bsc degree from Shitsville State University, is a metaphorical duncecap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzdiWDw4teo
>>
>>37915771
Thing is, anon, apart from a wagie slaverdom (a big no no for me), i couldn't just find a job cause i don't have any serviceable skill. Jesus, i just go to school , learn my shit and call it a day.

>but anon-chan, just do compeeutah repairs and shit

For i to get minimaly okay at repairing shit, it would already be the start of uni and it wouldn't make sense anymore (since i could just do some paid internships to afford my vidyas)
>>
>>37914726
Do you mean to pay for uni or for personal money? To pay for uni look into financial aid and ask your parents if they're going to give you anything. For personal money get an on campus student job, shit like the library and dorm clerk pays well (at least at my uni) and you do fuck all, you can spend most your shift on youtube or doing homework and no one will care. I worked night shift at a dorm my first year and all I had to do was answer the phone which usually just ended with me redirecting them to housing main and then lock the door and activate the card swipe reader thing after midnight, shit was comfy.
>>
>>37915771
>how about just getting job?
You can't live on minimum wage
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.