[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found an ugly girl on a dating site >good body, total

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: devilish.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>found an ugly girl on a dating site
>good body, total dork, no friends, shut-in
>she must be desperate because she agrees to go out with me
>take her on a lot of cute dates, talk all the time
>she starts falling for me
>ask her to be my girlfriend
>she's so happy she cries
>mfw I tricked her into dating a robot

Who /devilish/ here?
>>
>>37914232
you got her anon, you fuckin got her good.
>>
Yeah that's literally all you need to do. It's a shame most of you judge a girls worth by her looks. Do you genuinely care about her? Is she a nice person. I've only been attracted to average but kinda weird looking and even fat below average guys. But you start to see things you find attractive about them.
>>
>>37914232
Pics of her? I bet shes a qt
>>
File: 1498246064883.png (300KB, 557x519px) Image search: [Google]
1498246064883.png
300KB, 557x519px
>>37914232
>>37914728
Make an MS paint picture copy of a picture of her
>>
Meeting some 20 year old 155 cm womanlet tomorrow myself. Dyslexic. Virgin, says she'd like to experiment a bit. The only people who comment on her Facebook photos are her parents.
Needless to say, she ain't a looker (certainly much less so than my previous gf, god I miss her), but I figured spending a few hours with her won't hurt.
>>
>>37914693
I don't.
Even uggo robot girls will betray you. I'd know.
They just want validation.
>>
>>37914914
No one's saying go for a girl on here. However I met my guy here. First relationship ever. But I mean. Ugly girls are so desperate for that stuff. I'd have given anything for anyone who showed interest in me before the age of 23
>>
>>37914888
Nice trips.

Any sex tips?
Since going with the flow and not disrupting the flow is most important with experienced girls I'm wondering if you know any safe positions to combine and easily switch between, and what to do in meantime to keep flow
>>
>>37914232
>match with happa on tinder with qt bangs

What do I even open up with? She's such a qt but usually the smaller and cute girls are, the more slutty they actually are.
>>
>>37914961
>no one's saying go for a girl on here

Then where do I meet them? I'm an absolute shut in.
Point is; most girls just want validation. That's what they're desperate for. If they get it from someone else, say goodbye.
>>
>>37915004
I don't know but I don't see this as a place for that when you're all so actively hostile. To females. Can you blame femanons for not bothering? I'm glad I did but the shit i had to sort through to get a real connection and one who didn't actually hate women..
>>
>>37914914
>doesn't care about her
Meanwhile real robots are still alone. There is no justice in this world
>>
>>37915063
>you're all so actively hostile. To females.

Holy shit. There's so many whiteknights and orbiters in threads and on Discords. People are only hostile when a femanon acts like her feels are comparable.
>>
File: Cry at Night.jpg (52KB, 479x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cry at Night.jpg
52KB, 479x540px
>>37915067
I still do care about her anon, but she doesn't care about me.
>>
>>37914967
Oh I'm not gonna fuck her, at most there will be some oral. Don't want her to get clingy by taking her virginity, since we live pretty close to each other and we both know I'm way out of her league anyway.

>Oak's advice: there's a time and place for everything
Missionary with slow, deep penetration, or even her riding on top are both unrivaled with a person you're in love with, while doggy or jackhammering prone bone are much less intimate but can still be fun.
>>
>>37915111
>Cries over the fact that she finally found someone
She cares about you anon. Unless she's one of those people who completely change after they recieve validation she's a keeper
>>
>>37915171
>doesnt understand the context or background

Stop being a whiteknight and implying shit. She found other people to talk to and started hating me.
It's not worth it.
>>
>>37914693
There Is no such thing as a good girl.
When have you ever enjoyed a conversation with a woman based I. The merits of the conversation and not because deep psychological lust to spread your seed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.