[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to pee >At the end of it dick is burning like hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496997904444.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496997904444.png
268KB, 750x750px
>Go to pee
>At the end of it dick is burning like hell and feels like few drops of pee got stuck in it
Jesus christ is there anything worse than this? Thanks god it only lasts for ten minutes or so. I know its not infection because it happens only sometimes. Anyone else with this?
>>
I think I know what you mean, that shit sucks. No idea why it happens tho
>>
>>37913939
No, but I use to have this happen to me, I just pee more professionally now.
>>
>>37913939
It happened to me couple of times. This is not an infection, but i don't know why did that happen either
>>
File: 1491793541756.gif (193KB, 187x314px) Image search: [Google]
1491793541756.gif
193KB, 187x314px
>>37913939
I unfortunately know this pain. That dull crippling pain. Not 100%, but havin' a wank before bed and not peeing seems to make this more likely.
>>
>>37914051
yep. When I was on a trip and couldnt fap even if I wanted to, it didnt happen even once, now when I fap it happens at least once
>>
>>37913939
i know what is this

it happend to me multiple times
it happens when some liquid remains in your upper part of your urethra
so basically if you pee and your pee muscle is really weak (do some kegels to improve this )
or if you fap and you dont finish properly and the seminal fluid with all the other liquid just barely gets past the the prostate

so how to deal with this :
do kegels
pee only when you really need to
and fap stronger and longer and dont finish fapping just after you semi orgasm or right in the middle of fapping

and if you ignored all that i found that causing yourself pain in that regions dulls the feeling for a period
>>
>>37913939
Drink more water. If your urine is concentrated all the time it'll do exactly that. If you're on any form of amphetamine/methylphenidate every day it can make it easier to get to that point.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.