[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he constantly throwing drinks at people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: elliot wine.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
elliot wine.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
Why was he constantly throwing drinks at people?
>>
Dude was just a party animal that wanted everyone to get drunk with him. Stupid whores around him were just lightweights.
>>
got off of tor to say ELLIOT RODGER IS A FUCKING LEGEND
>>
File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54KB, 523x356px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54KB, 523x356px
Hey OP, just wanted to say..

Sorry for party rocking.
>>
>>37913474
this motherfucker was rich and he expects me to believe he couldn't get a girl if he tried
>>
>>37913538
Well he couldn't. What do you have to say against that
>>
>>37913567
im saying he didnt try
he wasn't fat and he had money, thats like 2/3 by default
>>
>>37913510

Why are you on Tor? Stay comfy in the dark web my fellow anon.
>>
I was honestly wondering if he lied about doing so. he does it so frequently and gleefully, i'm not sure if it's real
>>
>>37913538
hurr durr uninformed normie coment #24136534535y7464
>>
>>37913591
he couldn't get a girl because he was completely socially retarded. in his case it was in his mind. Because he had a seriously mental illness coupled with literal autism.
>>
>>37913591
Have you ever heard the guy speak? He was essentially retarded. How could any girl fall for someone who can barely even speak
>>
>>37913474
Too much of a beta to start an actual fight. He probably just threw them and ran away immediately
>>
>>37913636
Same. Although, if he was deranged enough to kill people then perhaps it's not unrealistic
>>
>>37913538

wasnt rich, his dad was trying to act rich in hopes of getting into a network of rich people,

but they were fucking broke.
>>
>>37914571
>Hunger Games assistant director
>wasn't rich
>wasn't already networked with rich people

To land a job like this, you need some pretty good connections.
>>
>>37914571
>wasnt rich, his dad was trying to act rich in hopes of getting into a network of rich people,

he bought his teenage son a BMW just for the fuck of it
>>
>>37913474
It was a way for him to get his frustration and anger out.
>>
>>37913707
>Have you ever heard the guy speak? He was essentially retarded.
That is a mere LIE, you are presenting to bring his memory down (and to prevent the following, possibly). Try to find something better to do with your life. Altho chances are, that you are actually being genuine. After all, most people are nothing but apes, who judge any kind of difference as a sign of mental retardation or mental disturbance. This MISJUDGEMENT is based on the fact that humans, as hard-boiled PACK ANIMALS, assess other people's intelligence/state of mental health according to how well they are capable of imitating their primates (other humans).
>>
He had severe autism.
>>
>>37913474
>that JUST haircut
>>
File: IMG_6316.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6316.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>37913474
he had a cancer in his tiny brain
>>
>>37913474
Autism unleashed
>>
>>37915946
Elliot was an ugly small dick manlet who spoke as well as you write
>>
>>37916011
i feel like Barron will kill Trump when he realizes all the ridicule he has gotten
>>
>>37915946
Hey its the same guy that has been defending elliot on this board for months now, and actually thinks he's good looking.
>You just don't like hin because of HIS ACTIONS
etc etc.
Nice to see you again.
>>
>>37913636
I'd say that it was a suppressed way of expressing the same anger, that finally led him to stab his roommates and shoot and smash people. He was small and weak so it was difficult for him to do anything worse without weapons, so he chose to spill some hot drinks on people, or shoot them with some. It is totally believable in my opinion. You also have to count the party incident where he was trying to push some people over the ledge. It's sort of in the middle of throwing hot drinks on people and stabbing them.
>>
>>37916085
I know that he spoke as well or even better than I write, so there is no reason for any lifelet to try and claim he was retarded and could not speak.

>>37916101
It's not that there is only one person here who bothers to defend him.
>>
>>37916338
>I know that he spoke as well or even better than I write, so there is no reason for any lifelet to try and claim he was retarded and could not speak.
>He thinks is a well-written sentence
What the fuck is a lifelet? Are you implying I'm dead you dumb cunt? lmfao

> there is only one person here who bothers to defend him
We know.
>>
>>37916442
If you really have to ask what you asked, it is YOU who is the dumb cunt. And I do not bother to conversate with such. Buy a brain first.
>>
>>37916442
i really hop all the normal scum like you die
>>
>>37916478
lmao Stop typing. You write like a fucking retard

>>37916491
Won't be happening autismo
>>
>>37916558
enjoy your last normie days, the punishment for normans is coming
>>
>>37913474

I can't unsee that cream pie next to him. Who the fuck poses for a photo next to a cream pie? What's he gonna do next, throw it in someone's face? because that's my fetish
>>
>>37916558
>lmao Stop typing. You write like a fucking retard
Well if that would be the case then what can we conclude from the way YOU type? That you are a COMPLETE VEGETABLE. Haha.

>>37916491
Me too. Let's kill them all.
>>
>>37916627
Some autismo reeeeeeeing in his basement isn't going to do shit. Hopefully you do try something so you can kill some retards before getting murked like a bitch
>>
>>37913474
who is this eurasian tiger?
>>
>>37913591
Fat people are generally louder and more social in my experience. I definitely see more fat guys with decent girls than very skinny guys.
>>
>>37916632
>guy takes picture of himself drinking wine in his kitchen
>WHY THERE IS FOOD NEXT TO HIM? LOOOOL
>>
>>37915946
Nah, I mean he wasn't retarded, but he was probably average or below average iq.
>>
Don't some of his videos show him throwing drinks on people? I swear there was one with some girls at a bus stop
>>
>>37916632
That image was taken at the Thanks Giving party at Robert Lemelson's house in November 2011. This is what went on in there:

"After a few hours, the Thanksgiving feast was served. To my profound annoyance, Julian Ritz-Barr and his equally obnoxious older brother Leon Ritz-Barr also came for the dinner. I remembered the extreme envy I felt for Julian months ago, and I tried to ignore them as much as possible, which proved to be difficult because they talked loudly all the time.
I was seated next to James for the dinner, and after awkwardly sitting next to each other for a few moments, he decided to warm up to me again. As the two of us caught up with each other about our lives, a small inkling of our old friendship ignited like a weak flitter of flame in a candle. It was nice, for the brief moment that it lasted. The two of us talked about our usual fantasy scenarios, and joked about how stupid and obnoxious the Ritz-Barr brothers were acting." MTW, page 95.
>>
>>37916338
>It's not that there is only one person here who bothers to defend him.
But only one autist that emphasizes with capital letters and reiterates the same points every time. Its the same guy that claimed he had 'masculine features' less than a month agi and got btfo.
>>37916627
>enjoy your last normie days, the punishment for normans is coming
Not who you're replying to but, do it. You know you're too pussy. Cmon faggot. Prove me wrong. Fuck up some normies man. We'll memorilize you forever.
>>
>>37916963
>Its the same guy that claimed he had 'masculine features' less than a month agi and got btfo.
Haven't seen anyone emphasizing with capital letters saying that he had masculine features. Read more carefully or do not read at all.
>>
>>37917031
This app usually makes people attractive. It made elliot an ugly tranny lol. Also you're definitely the same autists the other guy is talking about
>>
>>37913474
It's a very effeminate display of hostility. He was a little bitch.
>>
>>37917031
>implying you've been on this board for every Elliot thread in the past two months or more, and remembers every post
>misinterprets a clearly worded post by way of thinking I meant ITT
>actually thinks he ""won"" an argument just now by replying
Yeah just shut up next time you flailing retard.
>>
File: 1491904340738.jpg (161KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1491904340738.jpg
161KB, 1280x670px
>>37917083
>It made elliot an ugly tranny lol.
Elliot would've been a true Beauty Queen as a temale.

>Also you're definitely the same autistS the other guy is talking about
Why are you writing "autist" in plural form? Also there is nothing wrong to be an autist. Albert Einstein was an autist too. And Steven Spielberg is.
>>
>>37916845
>Robert Lemelson's house

So the 4th of July video was in his house as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLIdmSqD-g
>>
>>37917228
>Why are you writing "autist" in plural form?
Phone posting

>Also there is nothing wrong to be an autist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: Ella Rodger.jpg (63KB, 482x586px) Image search: [Google]
Ella Rodger.jpg
63KB, 482x586px
>>37917134
>Yeah just shut up next time you flailing retard.
Well you're not winning it either, with your pile of brainless bullshit.

Why is there so many idiots in this thread today? Where do you come from? Tumblr feminist/leftist coalition?
>>
>>37917537
>someone sat there, had the idea to make this picture and then did it
What. The. Fuck
>>
>>37917245
Hey, thanks for the adding. Here's also the Google Earth location for it.

https://www.google.fi/maps/place/17411+Revello+Dr,+Pacific+Palisades,+CA+90272,+Yhdysvallat/@34.0401983,-118.5573612,83a,35y,2.9h,47.17t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2a3ed5a5fc957:0xa65d328ef85b7b50!8m2!3d34.0409226!4d-118.5572899
>>
>>37913538
He tried to get rich girls he doesn't want roasties Eliot wanted tens in his rich community he was one of us in his community always beaten by Chads
>>
>>37916764
>guy
>picture of himself
>in his kitchen

He's a fruitcake
>>
>>37917618
Is there a certain reason you're so interested in Elliot? I mean, past the regular point everyone else is?
>>
>>37918577
Yes, Mr. FBI. Aside from being fascinated by him as a person and his entire story and how it is exposed, I can relate to him in a lot of ways. Not in the usual way of being a kissless virgin, as I am not (anymore), but in the sense that he is the kind of an outcast among the outcasts I have always been. I knew, already before, that there is such people existing, but I had never met any of them irl, or even seen in the internet or movies or anywhere else. Finding Elliot, made me feel as if I have a primate on this planet, or at least had before he died. It was a very comforting feeling, as I now know that there must be more of such people existing aside from him too. Added, I have lots of other things too, in common with him personality wise.

Not that I wasn't curious of other killer stories such as that of the Cartoon Killer/Tranny Phantom, even if I can not really relate to him for him being as childishly delusional as he was.
>>
>>37913474
>constantly throwing drinks at people
>wonders why everyone hates him

elliot rodger a retard confirmed
>>
File: 1485397680769.png (451KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485397680769.png
451KB, 900x1000px
>>37913474
It's fun and both physically and mentally demanding on the person who has the drink thrown on them.
>>
>>37919097
I do like relating to him in some ways. Granted, lots of things separate us, like his obsession with women and the murder spree, but the link's still there. He's strangely charismatic on film, and I can't tell if he's anxious or trying hard for a certain image or what, but still. Something about his whole life story seems very human, given where he grew up and who surrounded him. Even if his motives and plan were shitty, I can't help but feel it exposes something important about society and people in general.
>>
>>37919097
Are you one of those Elliot fangirls?
>>
>>37913474
Anyone know the name of the shirt he is wearing in the picture?
>>
>>37919216
>He's strangely charismatic on film, and I can't tell if he's anxious or trying hard for a certain image or what, but still. Something about his whole life story seems very human, given where he grew up and who surrounded him.
What's fascinating me most in his story, is the constant presence of death seemingly in everything he did before he committed his crimes, and what we are allowed to witness through his writings and visual material he left behind. It's the same thing that fascinates me in other similar stories of people who killed and who died themselves in the process as well. I can not explain why, maybe part of me wants to escape this world as well, and finds the presence of death somehow soothing. Or then it just gives another angle to my own life, as well as life in general, making me feel that they're more worthy than they usually seems to be. And you are correct about his story revealing many unpleasant things about our society, like the constant habit of socially rejecting those who are in a lower position in the social pecking order.

>>37919542
No I'm not. None of the "fangirls", or even the "robot fans" are outcasts among the outcasts as far as I have noticed. They are all forming up their own communities in social media, Tumblr, Discord or some other place, so they are merely outcasts accepted by other outcasts. Elliot was never really accepted by any group of people, that is why he was an outcast among outcasts like he said himself.
>>
I hate elliot threads. same normies from the comment sections of his youtube videos for some reason browse here and leave the same insipid, ignorant worthless comments
>>
>>37917537
>Well you're not winning it either
Thats because there was no argument, just you misunderstanding an irrefutably simple post and now implying I'm retarded because I'm not sucking the Supreme Gentlemans hapa microdick like you. Look at the picture you posted, and your posts and try to understand why everyone knows you're a brainlet faggot. I'll give you a minute because it surely won't sink in instantly.
>>
Just popping in to let everyone itt know that ive had sex with a girl and you cant do anything about it
>>
File: Laugh.png (216KB, 10000x5428px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.png
216KB, 10000x5428px
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
T H E U L T I M A T E G E N T L E M A N
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (6.43% content).
>>
For the past few weeks I've been trying to read his manifesto but it's difficult to concentrate when doing so.

It's not so much the fact that he is an egomaniac, spoiled brat and completely delusional- it's that he drones on and on. And on. About nothing.

If you can make it through that disasterpiece you have more patience than I do.
>>
>>37921323
> and you cant do anything about it
Well Elliot sure could and did.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.