[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have become a NEET Well boys it's finally happened.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1426444925965.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426444925965.png
21KB, 900x900px
>tfw I have become a NEET
Well boys it's finally happened. I've flunked out of college and I'm officially a NEET. Currently applying for neetbux and looking for a job.
Is there where my life starts to go down the shitter?
>>
>>37913286
I sympathize with the hell you're about to . habe fun
>>
kill yourself while you're still young

t. grand old sage khv NEET
>>
>>37913286
Probably not, not everyone is cut-out for college. The direction your life goes is at least partially what you do. Why not get a comfy job, a comfy studio apartment and start living a comfy life?
>>
if you even got to college at all then i have 0 sympathy for you
>>
>>37913585
how could a uni dropout even hope to be able to buy his own place with the way things are?

if you're suggesting comfy, tell OP to stay with his parents, not to stress out for decades on end over not having enough money to buy an apartment

you can only be a proper, free, human being in this world if you have a high value college degree from a prestigious university, don't delude anyone into thinking otherwise
>>
>>37913493
How many are your years, Wise ElderNEET?
>>
Make sure you don't spend too much time in bed you can get bed sores. I'm pretty sure I had one at one point.
>>
>>37913286
Lol no, failing college isn't shit, if you're not a lazy depressoid and don't live in a retardedly expensive location it's not hard to make a life as a young man. Just have a bit of faith and motivation.

You got to college CHAD you can do this ok
>>
>>37913723
That is absolute horseshit.
1. You don't, you rent until you can save enough money for a down payment on a mortgage

2. There are still jobs in the restaurant, manufacturing, security, etc industries where you can work up to a middle class income.

3. Just having a degree doesn't do anything. It doesn't guarantee you a job nor all degrees equal in value. Furthermore going to college can incur a massive amount of debt. It's better that he drops out now and doesn't put himself even deeper into a hole he won't be able to get out of.
>>
>>37913286
>Is there where my life starts to go down the shitter?
yep, meet you at the bottom
>>
>>37913830
TFW you realize robots are their own problem
>>
OP here.
I don't live in the US so college is "free" but the way the system works here means I've blown my free year so I'll have to pay full fees for the first year if I ever go back, which will probably have gone up by then.
I plan on living at home for the foreseeable future because rent is crazy in my city, however my folks are going to start charging me a token rent. Idk how much yet but my dad says while I'm on neetbux it'll be like 80% of my weekly dole.
>>
>>37913830
Literally all this.

>>37913860
They fucking are dude.
>>
>>37913908
Parents who charge their kids rent are fucking deadbeats. You should murder those kikes OP.

But for real I don't know what your currency is like but 80% of anything just sounds like robbery when it's your money. Idk if your neetbux are from a municipal or government agency but perhaps it's affordable to live outside your city on such income + a potential middle class job?
>>
>>37913964
Parents are deadbeats for charging their adultchildren rent. Oh the irony.
>>
>>37913964
It's not really possible to live on the dole here and if I had a job ("middle class" or not) I wouldn't be getting the dole in the first place so that point is kind of moot.
>>37913984
Honestly I don't resent my parents for it but I do think it's kind of fucked up that they also charge my sister, when she's still in college and lives with her boyfriend 50% of the time.
Also for context I'm 20 if anyone was wondering
>>
>>37913908
>I plan on living at home for the foreseeable future because rent is crazy in my city, however my folks are going to start charging me a token rent. Idk how much yet but my dad says while I'm on neetbux it'll be like 80% of my weekly dole.
americans seem to live in a sophisticated kind of hell
>>
>>37914046
I literally said in that same post I'm not American dude
>>
>>37913286
I had a great time being a NEET after having dropped out of uni. No one knew i was neet and i loved it aside from the health drawbacks.
>>
File: 1498062695361.jpg (24KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498062695361.jpg
24KB, 299x299px
I kind of regret going to college when I count the money I could have by doing literally anything else. The market went to shit in the meantime and I have a hard time finding employment and I have all of my certificates and experience right there.
I just wish I was dead. So far life has been nothing but a lesson in letting go, and I can no longer bring myself to appreciate the little things.
I've wasted my life waiting for the moments that never came. Wish I could get NEETbux
>>
>>37913984
Dude the kid's probably eurotrash meaning he's like 17-22ish. Like it's ludicrous to charge your child rent during that financial stage you basically ensure that they wont save up enough to ever move out.

Like it's one thing if the kid's like 26 and hasn't had a job since college but this little nigga like it just happened to him.

>>37914035
Good luck being able to afford moving out ever if you're giving them 80% of your income. How can you possibly be okay with that?
>>
>>37914035
Then save some money and move somewhere cheaper.

Why do you guys always have an excuse for everything?
>>
>>37913745
23 years old for me and my ingrown toenail
>>
>>37914076
How old are you tho?

I was a NEET for like 3 years before I snapped out of it, felt like it was never gonna end.
>>
>>37914102
He isn't going to college. He could work two jobs if he wanted to. It's totally reasonable for his parents to charge him rent.
>>
>>37913908
Seems like something my parents would do. I worry they'll torch my fucking room when I work abroad so I have to cover the losses, and in the meantime they'll buy my older another sportsbike for being a good little mommy's boy.
>>
>>37913286
brother you have ascended! neet life is superior in everyway for the robot on the go. robots dont fit in to normie society at all.
>>
>>37914140
Yo if he had a job or two on the side or full time sure totally that's fine but he's got neetbux which's different as you may come to find.

Neetbux is a blessing but it isn't always a bountiful harvest :(
>>
>>37913286
how are you hoping to get neetbux? what disabilities do you have?
>>
>>37914173
What are neetbux exactly?

Being handed money from the government won't teach him anything or help him grow as a person.

>inb4 Stephen Molynuex
>>
>>37914102
>Dude the kid's probably eurotrash meaning he's like 17-22ish
20 years old and Europeans so correct on both counts.
I should have made this clearer: they're only taking 80% while I'm on unemployment benefit. When I get a job it'll be a lot less.
>>37914110
I'm not making excuses, I'm simply pointing out that you guys seem to vastly overestimate the amount of unemployment benefit I'm entitled to. Like even if my folks weren't taking 80% and I saved every penny, it'd still take literally take me months to scrounge together one month's rent in this city from neetbux alone
>>37914183
I was under the impression that there was a distinction between neetbux and autismbux. I'm in the process of applying for unemployment benefit (what they call "jobseeker's allowance" in the UK), not a disability allowance. I am autistic but I'm too high-functioning to qualify for the latter.
>>
>>37914210
grow into what nigga? a normie wagecuck? remember lads, this is what the government thinks of you, a disposable resource.
>>
>>37914246
Who gives a fuck what the government thinks of you? Find a job you like, make money, be comfy.

You aren't being rebellious. Even if we lived in an anarchic society you would still have to get off your ass to grow/hunt food, build shelter, trad with other people and protect yourself from getting assraped by gangs of theives. You're literally just being a psuedointellectual leech.
>>
>>37913286
i know that we're on r9k, nut are you fit enough to join the military?
>>
>>37914358
My country's military is a complete joke so I wouldn't be paid a lot but on the other hand it'd be very unlikely that I'd end up going to war. My dad has a friend in the air corps (which has literal WWII-tier planes lol) so this is a possibility for me but I would have to improve my fitness first
>>
>>37914210
Neetbux can either be autism dollars (disability) or what OP is talking about, unemployment/welfare/etc.

>>37914246
Lol being a wagecuck is great if you aren't a lazy depressed suicidal piece of shit. It's actually phenomenal if you don't hate what you do and pull in decent vacation time and compensation. Which you probably don't cause this is r9k.

>>37914313
This af.
>>
>>37914313
Theres no such thing as finding a job you actually like, well coming from me. Nothing good happens in this world
>>
>>37914470
Probably because you have a dysfunctional mindset.
>>
>>37915086
I mean I'm posting on /r9k/ so I can see why you'd say that, but what specific relevance does your comment have to my post?
>>
>>37915141
I'm noticing that most people here will never succeed because they have an excuse for everything and blame everyone else (women, the state, "normies") for their incompetency.
>>
>>37915190
If you read my posts in this thread I've said nothing of the sort. I don't post here often specifically because of the mindset you've described, but I figured if there was anywhere on the web where people would empathise with a man who has recently entered NEETdom it'd be here.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.