[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>currently studying abroad in student residence >there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mexican pepe.png (300KB, 557x519px) Image search: [Google]
mexican pepe.png
300KB, 557x519px
>currently studying abroad in student residence
>there is a half-arabic girl there who often chastises me and tells me off for not wearing my socks because I'll get a cold or other similar things, among some lighthearted teasing and jesting
>sat down at dinner table
>she's finishing some cake
>says "open wide"
>I turn around and say "huh?"
>when I open my mouth to say "huh", she feeds me a spoonful and pats my head
>this surprises me and I reflexively say "thanks mommy"
>everyone laughs
>"hahaha did you just call me mommy?"
>keeps feeding me cake and making choo-choo noises
>little does she know this is my fetish and I'm rock hard under the table
>tfw I'll leave and never see her again and she'll never feed me cake while milking me

;_;
>>
>>37912494
Man, its quite possible she likes you. Go for it. Some girls like to tease guys they like, specially when theyre shy/roboty
>huur duur, but my anxiety
I know its easier said than done, but not overthinking shit its a great help in socialization. Also, consider taking sertraline.
>>
>>37912494
She wants to fuck you you stupid cunt, ask her for her number
>>
>>37912494
you have to go back. fucker
>>
>>37912494
Is she a foreign student too?

You say she is half-arabic do you know where her mother or father is from?

Arab Anon here.
>>
>>37913835
this

girls never do this shit to me
>>
>>37913712

I'm leaving in 2 days. There is no point. She's a nerdy girl and I think she probably would be too prudish for me to just fuck her and I don't have enough time to try to court her (I'd fail anyways because tfw no gf ever and no experience) plus I have a cold sore atm so she definitely won't be interested

>>37913999

nice trips and it turns out she's half Moroccan.
>>
>>37913999

oh and her mother is Spanish
>>
You're leaving in 2 days so it's worth a shot at least. Worst case sceneario she says no and you don't see her anymore after a couple days and best scenerio she likes you and you work some long distance thing out before she cheats for Chad or experience love for a day. Don't end up an old man thinking about how things could've turned out differently if only you said something, even if the chance was low. This is a lucky fantasy anon--don't let it go to waste.
>>
>>37915977

fuuuuuuuuck what do I even say senpai I'm literally here just for the weekend and I was never really "friends" with her or anything while I was here

I can't ask her out but I can't ask to fuck either

what's the best way to approach this situation?
>>
File: 1491355956746.jpg (118KB, 1080x1347px) Image search: [Google]
1491355956746.jpg
118KB, 1080x1347px
>>37916044
You joke, but the only way to get better at flirting with girls is, you know, actually trying. I wouldn't say I'm god's gift to women or anything, quite the opposite. I ended up focusing on honing my social skills after high school and now I can pretty much talk my way into getting laid by just about every single girl I encounter and can talk my way into just about any job I want. You have to get out of your comfort zone or you will always be a frightened social outcast. I promise all of you it gets easier the more you do it.

Just be yourself, bro :)
>>
>>37916329

you say you can talk your way into getting laid with anyone, so I'd really appreciate some pointers and pearls of wisdom besides simply talking to girls (Which I acknowledge is important since practice makes perfect) please
>>
File: 1495193328735.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495193328735.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
make a move on her or I'll kill you in your sleep
don't blow it anon
>>
>>37916434

I've never asked a girl out and I think I'd vomit if I had to. I have severe anxiety over appearing vulnerable or creepy.
>>
>>37914460
Just do it because there are zero social consequences (you're leaving after all) and it'll make you vastly less autistic about it later if you've seriously propositioned someone once.
>>
>>37916498

She's a (seemingly from my autismo observational abilities) slightly insecure, but talkative and social smart girl who says what's on her mind and isn't a faggot about things.

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>37916549
>ask girl to hang out, watch show or just shoot the shit similar in student residence
>have a drink or two each on hand if possible, offer casually (more for you than for her)
>gradually lean closer while talking, smile a lot
>touch arm or something lightly
>if she seems receptive to that just plant a kiss on her lips
>>
>>37916329
This is clearly not true because you're still on /r9k/.
>>
File: IMG_2359.jpg (230KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2359.jpg
230KB, 2197x1463px
OP that is so goddam hot
God I wish that were me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.