[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trap and femanon threads are getting deleted Our mods finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1489873439103.jpg (195KB, 577x534px) Image search: [Google]
1489873439103.jpg
195KB, 577x534px
>trap and femanon threads are getting deleted
Our mods finally listening to us?
>>
>>37912250
Mods are all normies why would they delete normie threads
>>
PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUUUUUSEEEE TOOOONIGHTTTTTT
>>
>>37912250
Traps need to be eradicated from here with impunity.

They have 4+ boards to post their various shitposts in.
>>
>>37912250
Trap threads are only being delet because they keep posting pics of themselves.

As for femanon threads, I still see a lot of them, femanons do have a tendency to make troll threads so maybe a few are getting canned for that maybe?
>>
Fuck traps I mean whatever do what you want with your body but when r9k is full of those threads it makes me feel weird. I'm supposed to feel identified here not disgusted
>>
>>37912250
>zeemap shit still at the top of the catalog
Literally why do they allow this if it's LITERALLY /soc/shit?

>cams and meetups
>CAMS AND MEETUPS
Fucking horseshit. What a bunch of useless fucks.
>>
>>37912315
I just noticed two trap threads and one femanon thread get deleted. They did not post photos of themselves.
>>
>>37912406
Yeah, I got blocked for ''camwhoring''.

Mods clearly don't know what camwhoring means.
>>
File: 1484728113000.jpg (40KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1484728113000.jpg
40KB, 560x315px
>>37912406
Good.

Trapfags have a plethora of boards to do their regular activies in.

>baiting thirsty betas into praising them
/b/, /soc/

>discussing their sexuality and other stuff
/lgbt/

>posting cute anime boys
/cm/

>lusting after real men
/hm/

>trap hentai and futas
/d/

>/u/
Lesbians and cute anime grills.

There is no fucking reason for them to come here and spam their shit. They should just go to a more fitting board.
>>
My trap thread was pretty chill, i just wanted to do some research on how faggots become faggots.

But traps always end in a spiral of circlejerking, and femanons threads are... What is the not cringy way to say cancer?
>>
>>37912670
>My trap thread was pretty chill, i just wanted to do some research on how faggots become faggots.
Try asking /lgbt/, they have threads for gender dysphoria, transitioning, trannies and all kinds of shit.
>>
File: 1497950077146-r9k.jpg (102KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497950077146-r9k.jpg
102KB, 1000x800px
Mods are deleting bait threads now too. Is this the start of a new age?
>>
>>37912670
You literally have an entire board for that.
Fuck off.
>>
Trannies are subhuman.
Sorry but that's just my opinion.
>>
File: 1481914539636.jpg (13KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1481914539636.jpg
13KB, 398x354px
>femanon thread was deleted
REALLY?

B A S E D
>>
This has been going on forever just not when people are around to notice.

If it is reported, a mod will handle it.

Trust me.
>>
>>37912292
This whole problem would be solved immediately if /lgbt/ was an NSFW board. But nope. The literal gay board is a sfw for some reason. Which leaves all the seepage and fetishism inherent in such a board in this kind of place to other things.
>>
>>37912964
No. Femanon threads never got deleted before unless they post pics with the new sticky.
>>
>>37912990
>The literal gay board is a sfw for some reason.
I can already see it.

>Ok So all these mentally ill people with made up genders based on their fetishes are increasing in numbers. Do we nuke them?

>No, remember the ponies. They will simply lash out.

>So what? Containment board?

>Sure.

>SJW or girl mod: BUT WE MUST NOT OBJECTIFY PEOPLE FOR THEIR BODIES. MAKE IT SFW.

>Everyone: .....Sure I guess we have /d/ and /b/ for that shit. Whatever, roll with it.

Like, they even made an adult /co/ version so why can't they just flip a switch on /lgbt/? Shit's retarded.
>>
>>37913004

They were handled just not often right away. There was lag between report time and removal of the thread.

Seems a mod is lurking...possibly even right now.
>>
Traps are literally male roasties.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.