[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a woman rather fuck an average DD free guy or a Chad with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: chara_.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
chara_.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
Would a woman rather fuck an average DD free guy or a Chad with HPV?
Unprotected of course.
>>
>>37912227
no woman would want to fuck someone with HPV lmao. are you stupid?
>>
She would "just be friends" with both.

But I imagine if she had to choose she'd pick the average DD free guy.
>>
>>37912227
Does she know chad has hpv tho?
>>
>>37912227
> implying that Chad won't lie and keep it to himself so he can fuck easily another whore
>>
>>37912227
Honestly a lot of them would probably still go for the hpv guy.

If you're attractive you can literally do almost anything to most girls that are looking to hook up.

>tfw robot but still attractive

It's made me hate women for how shallow they are.
>>
>>37913030
>reddit spacing
>lack of knowledge of women
>thinks being attractive means you can have ex with HPV
>hates women despite it probably being his own fault
and they say /r9k/ is full of normies, thanks for proving them wrong
>>
>>37912678
ayy I got hpv told some girls about it they didnt give two fucks. Also asked my Doctor if this meant my sexlife was basically over, he said im fine as long as im not showing symptoms
>>
File: 1413808572994.jpg (34KB, 775x235px) Image search: [Google]
1413808572994.jpg
34KB, 775x235px
For your information: Most people have HPV.

HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that most sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives.

Health problems related to HPV include genital warts and cervical cancer.

Genital warts: Before HPV vaccines were introduced, roughly 340,000 to 360,000 women and men were affected by genital warts caused by HPV every year.* Also, about one in 100 sexually active adults in the U.S. has genital warts at any given time.
>>
>>37913105
Well I guess they did give two fucks if you catch my drift
>>
Women will fuck Chad despite him being homeless/broke/violent etc etc. HPV is nothing
>>
>>37913094
lel who ever said this board was full of normies when retards like you gets triggered over

>muh reddit teir spacing
HAHAHAHAHA

I hate women because I grew up in a matriarchy full of psycho women and an abusive mother who are borderline feminist she-woman man haters. Even now all my friends are women because I don't know how to associate with guys.

And it just sucks when women are very nice to you because of how you look. And again, you can do the chad experiment yourself where you treat women like shit and they respond with "COME FUCK MY PUSSYYY". You share a picture with a girl and she opens right up after being a ridged.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.