[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>follow the 10 commandments >go to mass every sunday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: 1413441685533.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1413441685533.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>follow the 10 commandments
>go to mass every sunday
>don't drink, do drugs, have casual sex, eat sugar or use God's name in vain
>beg God for a gf
>he doesn't give me one despite my devotion and faith
Why is God such an asshole?
>>
god hates faggots
>>
None of those are actually forbidden
>>
>>37912628
Maybe not in your retarded heretic protestshit church, but mine has the 7 capital sins which we must not commit.
>>
Because there is most likely none and even if there is it'd regard us probably more like how we regard fruit flies.
>>
>>37911845
>beg God for a gf
You don't ask for stuff. Of course God won't just make things appear. You ask for a better self, for a stronger temper and stronger will. Fix yourself.
>>
>>37911845
We're the last generation.

Women have a minds for the flesh which is in opposition to the spirit. Having suckling ones in the times ahead is a great burden you are blessed to be spared.
>>
>worshiping god to recieve worldly favours
You're basically a pagan, praying to the fertility godess for love and sex. Better call the exorcist to lead you back on the right path.
>>
File: 1498121729060.png (937KB, 871x649px) Image search: [Google]
1498121729060.png
937KB, 871x649px
>>37912628
casual sex is degenerate and spreads stds

Psalm 104:15
says god made wine to gladden the hearts of men. dont be a degenerate wino and moderate alcohol consumption is fine by god
>>
>>37912683
>>37912752
>ask and you shall receive
Literally God's words. I ask and don't get SHIT.
>>
>>37911845
>leave pizza beside my bed for the girlfriend fairy
>shave my pubes and burn them at the alter of the girlfriend fairy every week
>practice ritual self-flagellation with a barbed whip every day for 10 minutes while repeating the girlfriend creed
>draw runes for the girlfriend fairy every day in my notebook
>the girlfriend fairy still hasn't given me a girlfriend
Why is the girlfriend fairy such an asshole?
>>
File: Zodiac.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>37911845
>does not kill heretics in the name of the Lord
there's your problem
>>
>>37912652
Those 7 deadly sins are literally an addition the church added on themselves. Fucking catholicucks.
>>
>>37911845
He's not Santa. Follow a simple life and become self-sufficient. Women love that.
>>
A Christian told me on this site god says no 95% of the time to all prayers, you failed to get into the 5 %
>>
>he
she doesn't care!
>>
Anon, I think you know the real answer to this question.
>>
>>37911845
one has to exist in order to be an asshole my dude
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37911845
You're not meant to have a gf, or you aren't specific enough in your prayers.
>>
>>37911845
>what are vocations

Sounds like God is calling you to a monastery.
>>
>>37911845
>believing in God at this level of robot
Literally how? They say God is with you everywhere, how is God there when you're sitting on the floor about to kill yourself or when your having the shit beat out of you and told you should die as a little kid? I just don't understand how God could make everyone in his image when he curses people with inheritable mental disorders.
>but life isnt fair anon :)
This isn't about being fair. Having a severe mental disorder literally dominates your life and prevents you from so many things. Plus it is passed down so your whole family and kids can join in on fun :)
>>
God can't fix your problems, but he can give you the strength to do so. Next time beg for the strength to get a gf and put an effort into getting one. Don't give up when you face frustration and believe in God. You'll get a gf soon.
>>
>>37913019
>implying a 10 dimensional omnipotent and omnipresent being that exists as one and three at the same time has a penis or a vagina

Fucking wew laddy
>>
>tfw I prayed for a fuck buddy
>prayer actually came true several days later

Faithlets getting btfo.
>>
File: 1486783624576.jpg (81KB, 632x619px) Image search: [Google]
1486783624576.jpg
81KB, 632x619px
Birthday wishes are where it's at.

I asked for a Trump presidency.
>>
>>37911845
>all of human history is plagued with war, disease, and unimaginable suffering
>you're upset because you can't get your dick wet

You should have realized by now that whatever God that rules this universe does not answer prayers.
>>
File: varg.jpg (2KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
2KB, 125x123px
>>37911845
Stop believing in jewish god
>>
>>37914436
Odin doesn't give you shit either.
>>
>>37911845
>>37912652
1. You get saved by Christ's grace, not by good deeds, because you always sin, thought, word, and deed. Whether you realize it or not.
2. You wanting a girlfriend is motivated by a desire for adultery, a sin. Asking God to help you sin is like asking a judge to help you kill somebody.
Accept you're a sinner, ask God for forgiveness in Christ's name, and pray for a wife instead. Since you're a Catholic, confess as often as you can and reflect on your sins so you may be more aware of them and realize that you're hopeless without Christ. One sin is enough to be denied Heaven.
>>
>>37911845
The Lord gave you free will. Stop begging for cheat codes.
>>
>>37911845
Break all 10 commandments and smoke meth, heh, that'll show 'em!
>>
>>37911845

There is no god, the Bible is about sanctity of human consciousness as a way of breathing purpose and meaning into the world.

You need some Jordan Peterson in your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&t=4371s
>>
>>37912683
>>37912807
You can also just better yourself YOURSELF. If you belive the Bible is true, then God isn't poerwful enough to defeat an army with iron chariots. You think he can do shit for you, assuming he actually gives a fuck?
>>
>>37914584
but he killed ice giants
>>
>>37915069
Well I slayed your mom's pussy.
>>
File: 1497848596502.jpg (72KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1497848596502.jpg
72KB, 750x722px
lmaoing @ these christcucks right now.
god doesn't exist. I am above god.
>>
>>37914638
Meth is actually good for you.
>>
>>37912807
>>37912752
>>37912996
>>37913095
>>37913101
>>37914593

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Preacher_and_the_Slave
>>
>>37911845
Because God is an asshole. He isn't some forgiving deity. He literally asks for blood sacrifice and to be worshipped. He even floods the world and plagues Egypt. And even kicks out the first two humans he created because they did something he did not want to do, despite willingly giving them free will.

Don't believe in a merciful God. He's a tyrant. If he exists. Also the new testament is false and made up to make God look benevolent, when he is anything but.

It's like creating life just to force them to suffer and worship you as their creator.
>>
>>37915210
So you're a Pinko, eh? Also really, totally relevant to the thread.
>>
>>37914686
Are you fucking retarded, he's even stated that he acts as if though God exist, actions of which OP has taken.
>>
>>37915110
>God doesn't exist.

Prove it by explaining how the universe originated.
>>
God works in mysterious ways :^)
surprisingly not original
>>
Don't want to be that guy, but there is something obvious to consider...
>>
>>37915365
It certainly wasn't created by a powertripping faggot in the sky.
>>
>>37915424
Ever consider that it is impossible for nothing to exist? Nothing literally can't exist. There are even quantum fluctuations of particles popping in and out of existence at the subatomic level.
>>
>>37915424
God doesn't necessarily have to be that. There are many types of possible deities. Atheism makes no sense, agnosticism does.
>>
You aren't obeying God, you're obeying your church. You may as well go ask your priest/pastor for a gf. Also if you do things just to get something in return you're just asking for nothing to happen.

Final lol at not eating sugar
>>
>>37911845
having a gf is a sin.
Go marry a girl
>>
>>37915479
The concept of nothing can exist tho.
>>
>>37911845
Christianity is a flawed version of Islam.
Inshallah god is no longer on your side when you broke the covenant you had with him.
You were supposed to turn the other cheek but proceeded to wage war
>>
>>37915482
Agnosticism is the most pretentious shit. Belief is binary, you either believe or you don't. No atheist is saying that they know a god doesn't exist and wouldn't believe in one if they saw it.
>>
Has God ever posted on 4chan?
>>
>>37915482
I only an aversion to the Abrahamic god for sure. The one that loves you but will torment your soul for all eternity for being human. The circumstances of everything presented in the bible mean that this is all a playground for him. You either live in eternal servitude to a dick or live in eternal pain and suffering. You cannot win.
>>
>>37911845
In the most non edgy faggot way, God isn't real anon. If he is he's a dick ya know? So just go get a gf for yourself instead of hoping a magic wizard type man will give you one.
>>
>>37915516
>Belief is binary, you either believe or you don't.
Why? Because you say so?

>No atheist is saying that they know a god doesn't exist and wouldn't believe in one if they saw it.

Of course, because they'd be proven wrong in that case.
>>
>expecting shit from following God
You'll get your gf for eternity when you die, stop begging him for shit, he made you, that should be enough for you to do all that shit
>>
File: fedorafag.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedorafag.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>37915576
>God isn't real anon
yeah touche
>>
>arguing with christfags
>>
>>37915785
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13
>>
>>37915603
>not understanding something so obvious
If you aren't sure then you can't say that you truly believe
>>
>went to church every week 8 years ago
>help out in all sorts of manners
>nothing good ever happens
>this chad gets into church
>he gives an introduction on the stage infont of everyone
>basically tells everyone he fucked a different girl every week, did a lot of drugs, partied like a motherfucker etc.
>everyone sees him as a poor soul coming home to the lord
>all the church girls are all over him
>he bangs like 3 of them
>left a year later because god is a fucking asshole
>>
God as as concept is undefinable. If I dont even know what a god truly is, how can I make a decision. Sure I can disagree with certain definitions if god, but disbelieving or believing in the concept itself is a faith, something I dont wanna rely on too much.
>>
>>37915822
Sure anon, whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>37915084
anon > odin
>>
>>37915731
Why is it neckbeard to say god probably isn't real? It's fine if you believe in him but can you really say it's unreasonable to want one tiny bit of proof?
>>
>>37911845
SAGE

religion has nothing to do with being a robot, in fact concepts that go beyond mere social interaction have very little to do with oneself

also, OP is a faggot for thinking God is some being in the sky, typical religious lamen
>>
File: 1498206060626.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498206060626.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>37911845
>There was once a woman living in a house, and outside that house there was a small mountain blocking the view from the kitchen window
>The woman said to herself; ''If God is real then he will surely remove this mountain for me if I pray for it''
>The woman prayed to God before she went to bed, and pleaded him to grant her wish
>The next morning the woman woke up and the mountain hadn't moved an inch
>''I knew it!'' said the woman

The point of the story is WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOD GIVE YOU A GF IF YOU'RE ONLY DOING HIS WILL FOR PETTY EARTHLY REWARDS??
>>
File: qmsh479htply.jpg (284KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
qmsh479htply.jpg
284KB, 1890x1417px
>>37914686
Agree with >>37915363
I think you missed Peterson's message, but keep on reading and watching the videos and i'm sure you'll sort yourself out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis&t=3198s

Anyone who can watch entire link, there's a great chance it will you a new angle to look at life from, and it will give you a reason to act!

CLEAN YOUR ROOM
>>
I shall not want.
>>
>Jesus forgives christfags of theirs sins
So if I murder a ton of people then go to church every week, am I still set for heaven?
>>
>>37911845
>eat sugar
I understand the body is a temple but that's excessive.
Do you remember the parable of the farmer and seeds? The seeds that were thrown into shallow dirt bloomed and immediately shriveled up. Someone who only follows commandments for personal gains and gives up when life gets hard isn't really faithful.
>>
>>37918331
no idiot stop trying to be edgy
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.