[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people are treating me better in public now >because im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6896.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6896.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>people are treating me better in public now
>because im now older
It's like all those times society looked down on me wheni was younger never happened. It just makes me even more angry that society has moved on from treating me like shit.

It's like "youre finally done with me because im old enough that you already know i have no future left so im not even worth looking down upon anymore?"

Anyone know this feel?
>>
No one knows this feel?
Jejej
>>
>>37910753
People have stopped feeling sorry for me, and have started hating me. I went from the weird, but smart and likeable kid, to the creepy and strangely quiet elephant man.
>>
>>37911158
What do you mean? People dont go out of their way to hate you once they've grown out of high school. The most they would do is ignore you or want to get away from you as quick as possible. Once people grow out of high school age hey have their own lives to worry about and no time to bother mistreating others
>>
>>37911191
I get dirty looks, disgusting tones, get walked all over and treated like everyone just wants me to fuck off all the time. Nobody is direct about it, and all the 'bullies' and chads seem to have better things to do than pick on me.
>>
>>37911191
oh no they still do
they just go about finding more adult ways to acomplish that task.
>>
>>37911330
Subtle psychological torture is infinitely worse than "hey that kid looks like an ugly faggot!"
>>
>>37911330
>>37911441
As i get older im starting to realise it just boils down to being able to stand up for yourself which allows you to develop self respect.
>>
File: abstractpeep.jpg (26KB, 498x454px) Image search: [Google]
abstractpeep.jpg
26KB, 498x454px
>>37910753
I am feeling this at 18. Everyone is as stupid as they were when they were younger but people take the dumb shit they say seriously now. They think they are experienced in life because they are "adults" and say pretentious nonsensical shit like they know shit
>>
>>37912732
yo rt it doesn't get better. People talks in quotes and idioms for days in lieu of meaningful thought.

Often times they're like NPCs throwing a line or two they picked up in some media they consumed recently, not too many people wanna be emotionally intimate anymore. Remember you feel, you lose.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.