[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn experience world of warcraft or any other mmo rpg for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: pcxw7fv3vh3lyqhhsyvu.jpg (265KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pcxw7fv3vh3lyqhhsyvu.jpg
265KB, 1600x900px
>ywn experience world of warcraft or any other mmo rpg for the first time ever again
Things were so much easier back then. Life was so comfy.
>>
I genuinely consider suicide when I hear runescape music.
>>
>never really played any MMOs
>can't be bothered to get into them or find nice people to play them with
>>
File: 1497956616540.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497956616540.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
>huge war breaks out
>internet as we know it is destroyed
>alot of people die
>suffering all around
>finally peace is reached
>internet is being rebuild but alot of information is lost and its slower since less people
>new mmo comes out
>everyone just wants to have a good time after the war
>no sites to look everything up people have to rely on each other
>mmo heaven is back
things i think about while being a virgin and not having a job/10 kill me
>>
>>37910909
>>no sites to look everything up people have to rely on each other
if only that dream came true
>>
You can never go back to the childhood feelings, OP. These types of pure comfy joy feelings are now forever gone.

You are getting older every day. Soon, you'll be middle-aged, then old.
>>
File: 1498159888507.jpg (35KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498159888507.jpg
35KB, 480x385px
>>37910750
>Be me, 14 at the time.
>Start playing Runescape because I was too much of a poorfag to buy WoW.
>Make friends that I play consistently with, talk to constantly.
>At the time they were my best friends.
>My only friends.
>Play all through high school with one living character, Aarosen.
>Characters died, but Aarosen was there.
>People switched games, but Aarosen was there.
>People quit for college, but Aarosen was there.
>Eventually, I went on hiatus after finishing trade school and getting a full-time job.

>Be me, yesterday, now 21
>Log into our clan's old forums, now a tomb.
>Check our currently "Alive" characters, only one entry.

>Aarosen.
>>
>>37910800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWcG5y6AYTg
This does it for me every time famalam
>>
>>37910883
it's too late now anyway
>>
>>37911092
how do you call that feeling? the feeling of having created a second name for yourself? if someone across the street were to yell my wow name i would react instantly
its so in my head it is what people called me for years
to think about it that i created that name in a few minutes
whenever normies talk about life being crazy i think about wow shit
it was my life man
>>
>>37911152
I was told that every character you create is, even in the most slightest or nuanced way, is a piece of yourself. I still use the name in other rpgs, and I have the same reaction as you. It's my character's name and, in a lot of ways, it's mine.
>>
File: 1485377080913.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485377080913.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>37911279
thats probably why it hurts so much to have left it all behind
>>
>>37911365
You know whats worse then leaving it behind? having it taken from you because your account got hacked, nearly for real cried when that happened.
>>
>>37911129
Truth be told they were since day one inherently flawed genre and even as a child I couldn't understand the appeal.
I went along because of peer pressure for a while regardless.
>>
>>37911400
jesus that must be like rape
it only happened to me once on some shitty private server i didnt care too much about but if my main acc would have gotten fucked..
man how did you manage? did you just stop or try again?
>>
>>37911412
i like to compare mmos to playing with sticks
yes its shit but you loved every second of it
because you were dumb and young and all your friend were there
innocent fun that cant be recreated
>>
>>37911426
I restarted, I remade my characters but they never felt the same, hell a lot of the items the original chars had in their banks didn't even exist anymore, the game felt so hollow and mechanical that I could never really get back into it and ended up stopping.
>>
File: qOq3FSW.png (472KB, 722x556px) Image search: [Google]
qOq3FSW.png
472KB, 722x556px
>Ywn have people call you by ******* irl
>ywn be as happy as you were in 2008 playing Runescape
>tfw your life has lost its lustre
Feelsbadman
>>
>>37910883
To elaborate on my feels:
>bought WoW
>bought FFXIV
>bought ESO
>bought BDO
>haven't played more than a few hours of any
>haven't found nice people to play with
>will never know these MMO feels
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>there's no good MMO's out right no------

Darkfall is back. Grow some balls and play it.
>>
Can anyone reccomend me any comfy free to play mmo thats easy on the computer
>>
>>37911692

Remember seeing hype videos about Darkfall promising the world 12+ years ago. Did they ever deliver?
>>
i want to kill myself whenever i hear the Elwynn Forest theme because i know i never experience happiness that pure and innocent again
i've levelled to 60 and 70 so many fucking times across so many fucking servers and now i know the game basically inside out but i would trade it all to play it one more day when i was 12 again
>>
File: screenshot--10812-71222.jpg (40KB, 655x375px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot--10812-71222.jpg
40KB, 655x375px
>>37911580

You should try Toram Online. Its a fairly new free mobile mmo. It has a mercenary system that lets you use copies of other players so even if you get lonely you can play the story with a full party.
The people tend to be alot friendlier on there. Your level doesnt show unless youre in a party so its harder to be judged by it. Armors are customizable and dyeable.
The features are insane for a mobile game and theyre updating weekly.
Pic is from the game. Its ultra comfy
>>
File: Lineage-2-3.jpg (262KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lineage-2-3.jpg
262KB, 960x720px
>>37910750
WoW was shit i played lineage 2.
>>
>>37910750

I only played shooters or console RPGs when I was younger. I play WoW till level fifty-five as a blood elf warlock, game lost it's shine fairly quick.

>ywn go back to 2007-2009
>playing Red Dead Redemption free roam with a posse consisting of your friends and a few guys in the session
>only join hard aim sessions, because Rockstar's auto-aim is fucking casual
>roaming around doing missions and attacking other groups, using revolvers over the hi-power or other OP weapons
>just having a good time taking over places and defending them from fags
>enjoy griefing kids and making them rage
>playing Halo 3 custom games in full lobbies, playing really fun maps and game types
>stay up till 1AM on Friday night just playing games

I had a lot of fun on the Xbox 360. Playing vidya as a child was my favorite escape after a shitty, lonely day at middle-school. I had horrible self-image, was bullied, only had friends in my neighborhood, and performed sub-par academically. It was one of the few things that would make my insecurities and woes dissolve. Now it's 2017 and I am 21-years-old. Time goes by.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.