[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will women learn that men don't just want sex? Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: FlawedByPerfection.jpg (292KB, 716x1027px) Image search: [Google]
FlawedByPerfection.jpg
292KB, 716x1027px
When will women learn that men don't just want sex? Will it ever happen? Back in grandpa's day the women were sweet, and wanted a life to live, side by side with their man, such as the men wanted, will we ever go back?

I know there are women out there like that still, but theres not enough, you shouldn't have to struggle, finding love should not amount to the rape of the soul.
>>
Idk
>>
>Back in grandpa's day

He actually believes in /pol/ memes.
>>
There are men who do just want sex, though.

But most of us already know that's only a subset of men.
>>
>>37909943
>this much of a nice guy post
>wew lad
>>
>>37910037
>>37909984
Why did /r9k/ have to be invaded by normalfags?
>>
>>37910087
It's been invaded by angry virgin manchildren from wizchan.
>>
>>37910109
Not a virgin, friend, just a lonely man.
>>
Would you mind giving me the source? It looks like it could be sweet.
>>
>>37910375
kono so miyo
>>
To be honest, there are men who only want sex. Which hurts men who care about commitment, because women won't bother being worth committing to if they believe sex is all that really matters to men.

With more liberty, it is the libertine who benefits most of all. But most people aren't libertines and will suffer from this liberty to varying degrees. Many people don't know themselves well and where their priorities lie.
>>
File: 14660034736745.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
14660034736745.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>37910610
It sucks when you're raised with the nuclear-family mindset, you'll pretty much only ever see it on TV, feels bad having morals
>>
>>37910375
Same back to you
>>
>>37911257
Title is Run Girl Run.
>>
>>37909943
I turned 24 and all I want is to breed the girls I see outside. They all dress like whores and show off their genetic superior bodies.

So yeah, fuck love and all that nonsense, you can use that as an excuse when you start looking unattractive or already are. You are just as much of a hunk of meat to the girls as they are to you.
>>
>>37910610
To be honest, there are women who are sluts. Which hurts women who care about commitment, because men won't bother being worth committing to if they believe all women are sluts.
With more liberty, it is the libertine who benefits most of all. But most people aren't libertines and will suffer from this liberty to varying degrees. Many people don't know themselves well and where their priorities lie.
The truth is both sluts and manwhores are a minority but you're just genetic trash like all of us
>>
File: 1497640431312.jpg (125KB, 680x691px) Image search: [Google]
1497640431312.jpg
125KB, 680x691px
its is because of this that most men have given up. they know that most women out their are vapid whore, with nothing to offer but their bodies. its why, and im sad to say, the chinese and the muzzies will be the future. their women know how to build families, build real relationships that help both partners grow. the west is done for lads.
>>
>>37910087
r9k was allways a normie board, its you sad virgins fucks who think your a snow flake
>>
File: 1419680575762.jpg (37KB, 386x445px) Image search: [Google]
1419680575762.jpg
37KB, 386x445px
>>37913414
It wasn't a good run by the way, it was garbage; we'll never explore the stars now that in 200 years everyone's going to a 60 IQ brown goy.
>>
>>37910389
Do you have a link?
Orriggy
>>
>>37914505
Any quick google search will supply

https://www.google.com/search?q=kono+so+mi+yo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 but I love you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.