[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made it into med school robobros. I don't how to feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I made it into med school robobros.
I don't how to feel about this.
Will I still have enough time for video games and stuff? Am I going to be forced to interact with people?
>>
>>37909298
no you wont and yes you will have too, which is a good thing, grow up unlike me
>>
>>37909333
I hate growing up.
I wish I was another dumb neet.
I'm going to be forced to give up all the things I like in my boring ass life just so I could accommodate my studies. And I can't just stop now.
>>
>>37909298
Not quite the same, but I made it into grad school. I'll share my experience, it might help:
>You'll have no god damn time
I tried doing my M.Sc and I had to work all the fucking time.
>It's hard
My masters was in theoretical physics, and it was absolutely solid. Literally the hardest thing I've ever done.
>You'll (probably) become demoralised.
The first thing I noticed was everyone was smarter than me, and not slightly either, these people were clearly several leagues above me.
>You could very well end up hating what you're studying.
By the end of my masters I fucking hated physics, the whole experience put me off the subject and off of academia.

My experience is coloured by muh depression, and there were clearly large gaps in my undergrad. So your experience might be different. Whatever happens, good luck.
>>
>>37909410
Then you shouldn't have applied you stupid fuck, stop coming here for validation.
>>
>>37909420
Well fuck
>>37909430
I'm sorry
>>
>>37909420
Why did you go into theoretical physics in the first place? Was your intention born out of some romanticized idea of muh science?
>>
>Will I still have enough time for video games and stuff?
Nah. I tried and failed.
>Am I going to be forced to interact with people?
Well yeah. Also you're studying med you'll be interacting with people all the time through your work.
>>
>>37909461
The theoretical parts were the parts I enjoyed the most during my undergrad. It seemed like a sensible decision at the time.
>Study something I like
>Boost employability
>>
>>37909298
What country are you in
(slox)
>>
>>37909547
Tunisia.
A tiny shithole in north Africa
>>
>>37909579
Our med schools are pretty good though.
>>
>>37909579
ahlan wa sahlan
>>
>>37909420
I thought about doing a master's degree to improve my chances of a higher salary in the future, but goddamn I already hated doing my undergrad enough, hearing this shit just turns me off even more.

I just want to invent something and milk it for everything it's worth.
>>
>>37909600
Let's not do this
Mouch ne9sek.
>>
>>37909579
Oh cool
I was gonna give advice but don't know how they do med school there
>>
>>37909648
Well I appreciate the thought anon. Even I don't know how they do med school here.
>>
>>37909618
Didn't get it sorry. Anyway good luck to us both.
>>
File: Anime.300-1000.Between.0025.png (885KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.300-1000.Between.0025.png
885KB, 1366x768px
>>37909298
Is it actual med school or some shitty caribbean hack school?
>>
>>37909826
As "actual" as it gets
>>
File: 1497681488348.jpg (43KB, 874x492px) Image search: [Google]
1497681488348.jpg
43KB, 874x492px
>>37909298
maybe, save all your notes you will amass over your years studying medicine in a .pdf and post it here when you graduate.
>>
>>37909430
stop being an asshole

to the OP I don't know who you are but I'm proud of you for even getting in as I've known a few people who were far smarter and more motivated than me that struggled to get into med school. I hope you keep at it and make a difference in the world!
>>
>>37909935
ugh.. thanks dude
>>
>>37909298

year five med school

shitiest decision in my life, no turning back now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.