[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite movies? I just watched The Babadook and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cute pepe kitten ears.jpg (219KB, 443x554px) Image search: [Google]
cute pepe kitten ears.jpg
219KB, 443x554px
What are your favorite movies?
I just watched The Babadook and it was really nice. Not scary, but the art direction was top-tier.
>>
The dook was pretty great. It's sad no one is selling their babadook story book from the kickstarter.
>>
I liked that movie too. It was subtle in its message about grief
>>
>>37909212
I thought it was really stupid.

baba dook DOOK DOOK.

dumb.
>>
File: 5xBOrnH.webm (301KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
5xBOrnH.webm
301KB, 350x256px
American Psycho is among my favorites, and the 1987 Wall Street.
And Frozen
>>
>>37909212
The acting was a bit hammy and the Babadook screeching his own name kind of took me out of it. It is a visually stunning film, though.
>>
>>37909723
I also like Frozen. The one about the three friends who get stuck on a ski chairlift, not the gay Disney singsong one.
>>
there will be blood, one flew over the cuckoos nest, american beauty
>>
>>37909751
I did like the gay Disney singsong one, it's cute and catchy.

>>37909771
These three are also pretty good though.
>>
>>37909212
It was a shit movie, the kid was shit, the mom was shit, the story was shit, the final reveal was shit
>>
>>37909212
I basically only watch classic italian movies. Modern western shit, especially american, bore me and I dont like 'em
Don't remember the last time I've seen a movie that came out after 2000
Umberto D. and The Conformist are good starters
>>
>>37909212
I enjoyed The Tenant. Oddball movie, but that shit fascinates me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.