[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is wrong with me have I gone full robot? >be me >haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1497402445429.jpg (247KB, 1082x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1497402445429.jpg
247KB, 1082x1400px
wtf is wrong with me have I gone full robot?
>be me
>haven't interacted with people for 2 months, except on vidya
>deleted all social media and all contacts on phone to avoid contact
>it was hard at first but im finally used to being alone
>at 1:00 AM some girl that i haven't talked to in ages texts me
>preview of text says: "anon, how are you I feel like we haven't talked in a long time...that going for you? Miss ya! Get back...
>tfw too much of a pussy to open the text and see what it says
>tfw I'd rather nobody texted me and leave me alone
>tfw I'm considering just deleting it all together

Have I ascended into a new level of autism?
>>
>>37908969
>>37908969

Welcome to the nature of a heavy recluse. Being alone becomes so comfortable only because you don't have to interact with anybody.

When people do, the delusional peacefulness that accompanies isolation is broken eventually when ever someone tries to communicate with you. The uncomfortable feeling you got was because of this OP, you get left with this sense of longing for something you've never really had in the first place.
>>
>>37908969
I barely knew how alone I was til I closed all my social media accounts, no one made any effect to make contact after

Then I started actually talking to people then I realised I never maintained connections to people to warrant them asking about me

I understand the appeal, but it barely helps. Make friends, or at least people who you can speak to couple times a week.
>>
>>37909054
That's why he needs to go deeper. The deeper you go, the less times you're pulled out of it by interaction with people.
>>
>hasnt snapped his sim card in half
pleb
>>
File: hk.jpg (74KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
hk.jpg
74KB, 567x425px
>>37909087

At the risk of your sanity by a certain period of loneliness. Dissociation, feelings of unreality become a daily occurrence. You lose any little ability you may have had of being able to socialize at all with other humans.

I'd say only go through with if you've resolved within yourself a purposeful disconnection from society.

You end up like this.
>>
File: 1497416605858.jpg (266KB, 597x487px) Image search: [Google]
1497416605858.jpg
266KB, 597x487px
>>37909054
>>37909058
>>37909087
Thanks for the good responses guys, i cut off all contact with people in general because I felt off around people, like I was at the butt of every relationship I had. Others would always use me for something then forget about me, so I felt worthless. I'm really hesitant about responding to this text because I have to think of a response and I just want to do what I want to do, and im kind of scared that shes just going to ask for a favor only I can do
Do I respond to it? I'll keep you all in the loop
>>
>>37909249
Don't bother anon. Friends are useless just push everyone away.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.