[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't this true? You guys always complain about how women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: honeybee stings.jpg (219KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
honeybee stings.jpg
219KB, 1280x738px
Isn't this true? You guys always complain about how women being repulsed by you, but wouldn't you feel the same about someone who had feelings for you despite you having no interest in them?
>>
>>37908924
yes and I have rejected people because of it.
I'm a shitstain and I deserve nothing
>>
>>37908924
True, also reason why I'm not a raging misogynist,
>>
>>37908924
I wouldnt say revolting. Its just more of a slight annoyance than anything.
>>
>>37908924
yeah, but people don't even give people a chance to see if they would be interested in that person.
>>
>wouldn't you feel the same about someone who had feelings for you despite you having no interest in them?
it's impossible to say, because a woman has never had feelings for me
>>
how is that revolting? normalfags are seriously psychopaths.
>>
>>37908924
You clearly didn't see the pure rage of women when they get rejected. It's pure bliss to the heart. You could almost hear her confidence collapsing faster than the twin towers.
>>
I had a girl say I was her ideal boyfriend once. I sperged out about how it was an honor.

I wasn't attracted to her and she had a boyfriend. I would have given her a chance were she not taken. She was kind of nice.
>>
>>37909076
who would say such a weird thing while in a relationship
>>
>>37908924
It's not the most revolting thing ever, not even remotely, it's an annoyance at most. But I'm not hypocritical about it, if there's any sign that a girl is not interested in me, I break off trying to pursue them.
>>
Hanabi was just taking out her own unrequited love frustrations on someone else.
>>
actually really want to hear some opinions on this, can be very uncomfortable/tricky
>>
>>37908924
>Isn't this true?

It is for me, the handful of girls that did like or even love me I always find absolutely repulsive and it made me upset that life would tease me in these ways.
Instead of four fat chicks all saying they love me, why not get a single average weight qt? Its not fair in the slightest.

Also I didnt do anything to make them like me in the first place.
>>
>>37909449
Landwhales love skinny guys
>>
>>37908924
Repulsed? Why would i feel repulsed? This just shows a deep lack of empathy
>>
>>37909480
>skinny guys
But I'm fat.
>>
>>37909480
Yeah but I despise them sadly.
>>
>>37909503
>This just shows a deep lack of empathy

Worst part is even after I rejected these girls and straight out abused them they were still following me around like a beat up dog.
>>
>>37908924
It's not revolting as long as they're not too invase. It can actually feel really nice if they keep a respectful distance.

Then once they're gone u miss them
>>
>>37909347
>Hanabi
>she is LITERALLY named Fireworks
>>
Revolting is a strong word. There's very little I would call revolting, especially not just someone who likes me.
>>
>>37909594
Your moms cooking is revolting
>>
>>37908924
Men tend not to lead females on and exploit them for attention.
>>
>>37908924
31/male here,

It's a big turn off for me, but I justify that based on a cultural double standard; it's a seller's market for pussy, and I get Nigerian scammer tier suspicious at easy pussy drifting my way.

But, I know there's almost always a catch. Free pussy is wishing on a monkey' paw. Depending on who you are, you might find the trouble worth it. Sometimes it literally is that easy. Other times you'll find the bitch clawing your back when you're balls deep. Or they'll want to femdom, but mostly they just want drama and rapport building.
>>
>revolting
thats a harsh word
maybe that is the way roasties feel. If some fat uggo liked me I wouldn't feel "revolted". I'd try to put her down nicely, mostly I just feel a mix of pity/awkward, and most importantly EMPATHY because 90% of the time thats me
>>
>>37909607
Not true, it's easy as fuck to do. It's literally hard not to lead someone on. Unless you spaz out and create unnatural distance like a beta, biology keeps the chemistry going.
>>
>>37909607
True, men do it for sex.
>>
>>37909693
If you're not interested it's gonna show
>>
>>37909733
True, but girls with preconceptions might not pick up on it. It's happened. I've had to be blunt on more than one occasion: "well I've got to go, but hey, it was nice chatting," "I don't think we should hang out until we can view each other as just friends," that kind of junk.
>>
>>37909712
Guilty. I've done it without catching myself until after conversations. You get swept up in it.
>>
>>37909449
Have been in this kinda situation, it's a weird feel. They knew I wasn't interested but still kept on at me, like they couldn't comprehend being turned down or something.
>>
>>37908924
Nah I'm not that guy.
My problem is I literally don't meet women period. But whatever I don't exist.
>>
>>37908924
Dumb anigay poster
>>
>>37910124
>getting mad at cartoons
lol grow up
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.